Chapter 25

Cannon Fodder Chapter 25: Phoenix Awakened 25: Engaged

Yu Ze had not yet recovered from the surprise of Long Yuan's recovery, and was now confused by Long Yuan's sudden marriage proposal.

Director Wang silently moved a step to the side, leaving more space for the two, and sighed in his heart that it was really good to be young

Long Yuan's father's eyebrows wrinkled fiercely, disappointed in his own son. He had never seen such a shabby proposal. No flowers, no ring, no wine, dressed in rags and there were even blood stains on his body. Who would want to marry this? His daughter-in-law was definitely gone!

Long Yuan didn't think too much about it, thinking that Yu Ze liked him, and he liked Yu Ze. He never wanted to hear rumors that Yu Ze was engaged to someone else, so what should he do?

Of course he proposed and then they'd get married.

Long Yuan tilted his head and leaned into Yu Ze's ear and said, "Promise me, I promise to be single-minded and stay out of trouble."

The warmth of his breath hit Yu Ze's ears, and Yu Ze's ears turned red, his heart thumping. Yu Ze felt the warmth of Long Yuan and was inexplicably at peace.

Long Yuan was not cold anymore. At this moment, he realized that Long Yuan had really recovered. He gently closed his eyes in Long Yuan's arms, felt Long Yuan's breath for a second, then opened his eyes and reached out to grab Long Yuan's arm, "Let go, uncle is still here."

Long Yuan looked lost. He let go of Yu Ze, eyes downcast, "Why don't you say yes?"

Yu Ze's fingers clenched into fists, avoiding his gaze, and whispered, "Can we talk alone?"

Long Yuan suddenly realized that he was shy.

The lost expression on his face dispersed, he raised his hand and gently rubbed the top of Yu Ze's hair. The hair lightly rubbed against his palm, his heart also followed the softness, "Okay, we'll talk alone." He turned to look at his father, "Dad."

Father Long gave a heavy hum, "It's rare that you can see me."

Long Yuan raised his eyebrows, "You said, the sky is your wife."

Father Long said, "With your shabby proposal, can you get a wife?" His son had been in the house for a long time. He left his son with a little face and did not say more, "Go home first, have you seen your mother?"

Long Yuan took Yu Ze by the shoulders and walked towards the aircraft, "I did, I asked her where you were."

On the craft, Long Yuan and Yu Ze sat side by side. Long Yuan grabbed Yu Ze's palm and put it in his hand, leaning his back against the back of the seat. His heart and body relaxed at the same time, and the tiredness came over him. He had only eaten one meal in the past few days, and followed by a high-intensity flight even if he was physically fit, he was inevitably tired.

Father Long threw him a towel, "Wipe yourself off. Go home and wash before going to bed."

Long Yuan lifted his hand to take it, wiped his face casually, watched the white towel dye red, black and other colors, his expression changed several times. He looked down at his clothes and pants, stiffened for a moment, then turned his head to look at Yu Ze, "The proposal just now does not count, you quickly forget it!"

After saying that he asked, "Have you forgotten?"

Yu Ze, "..."

Father Long really couldn't look at his son. His jaw tightened and only barely restrained from speaking. The memory of a goldfish was better than this!