Chapter 31

Cannon Fodder Chapter 31: I'm Not a Vampire 1: Obedient

Yu Ze's brain was suddenly flooded with information, his head was dizzy, and it took him a long time to regain his composure. The second mission was a two-star difficulty, the overhead was a modern world, with the addition to humans, there were vampires and werewolves.

Vampires and werewolves were still legendary to ordinary people, but they really existed, and they have signed a friendship agreement with the human special sector, not to interfere with each other, give mutual assistance and reciprocity. However, there were always heresies in the species, some vampires were unrestrained and saw humans as prey, while others believed that those who were not of their own kind must be different.

Yu Ze's identity in this world was that of a newcomer to the Special Department, 21 years old, with the same name as him. The original, disguised as a vampire, was lurking around the Vampire Prince, and at the vampire party, he spiked his drink to kill the vampire, but was discovered and his human identity was revealed and killed.

Yu Ze's mind relived the original death scene. It was bloody even compared to the last world and he could not help but frown.

He took a deep breath, a strange feeling came from his chest. The original, in order to disguise himself as a vampire, had installed a special device in his body.

"Knock, knock, knock..." A rhythmic knocking sensation came from above.

Yu Ze opened his eyes, saw blackness in front of him. He followed the original's memory, his right hand groped at the side, found a raised button and pressed it. The wooden panel above slashed open from head to toe, and Yu Ze saw at once the handsome man leaning down to look at him.

Vampire Prince, Ayr Stra.

The man was extremely good-looking, with waist-length white hair, long eyebrows that almost reached his temples, deep eyes and a straight nose, light-colored thin lips, and cold white skin that, at first glance, looked like a dummy.

"How are you feeling, little one?" Ayr Stra's voice was cold, but his tone was tinged with concern.

Yu Ze felt bad, if he had come to the mission world a little earlier, he would have been much better. At the present point in time, the original had already sold out in front of Ayr Stra, sincerely, about the whole process of becoming a newborn vampire.

He believed that if he admitted his human identity now, the Prince Lord would definitely give him a good look. And the exposure of his identity would most likely trigger trust issues between humans and vampires.

Ayr Stra, a representative of the vampire friendly faction, and he, who was attached to the human Special Department, with his identity, disguised as a vampire around Ayr, it was impossible not to be questioned.

His thoughts flew around and he smiled at Ayr, "Thank you, Prince, I am much better."

He sat up, trying to maintain a light expression, ignoring the coffin next to him and the one he was in, and stood up from it and walked out.

Ayr's fair and slender hand patted his head, "Such a good boy who knows his manners, we should eat."

Yu Ze's expression stiffened and his eyes swept toward the window, the curtains were drawn, but he could see through the cracks that the sun had gone down.

Ayr, "Follow me."

Yu Ze followed Ayr out of the 'dorm room' to the dining room, where food was placed in front of two seats, a steak, and a cup of at least five hundred milliliters of 'red bean paste' milk tea.