Chapter 24

Cannon Fodder Chapter 24: Phoenix Awakened 24: Proposal

Yu Ze turned back into human, tightened the cap on the bottle and returned to Long Yuan. Long Yuan looked at the food for the next few days with no expression, obviously very dissatisfied.

As soon as Yu Ze approached, he reached out and held Yu Ze in his arms, his head resting on Yu Ze's shoulder, "I can't eat without you, so don't leave."

Yu Ze felt that he was very childish like this, and wanted to laugh. Patting Long Yuan's arm, he said, "I've prepared something else for you, let go of me first."

Long Yuan rubbed the side of his neck and released him.

Yu Ze handed him the blood-filled water bottle. Long Yuan's eyes lit up, his lifeless face instantly came alive, and he quickly took the water bottle.

Yu Ze reminded, "First get well, don't drink it all at once. I'll come back as soon as possible."

Long Yuan lifted the water bottle and stared at the red blood for a while, a hard humming sound coming out of his throat.

Just when Yu Ze thought he couldn't control it and was about to open the cap and drink it, he threw the water bottle over the pile of food and hugged Yu Ze again.

Long Yuan hugged him very tightly, as if he was afraid that Yu Ze would run away. He lowered his head and rubbed his nose against Yu Ze, from the top of his head to the side of his neck, and then moved down his shoulder and neck line.

Yu Ze was baffled, why did he become a big dog all of a sudden? He tried to break free, but he was so tightly confined that he couldn't. He asked, "What's wrong with you?"

"Where's the blood?" Long Yuan asked in return as he kept rubbing.

Yu Ze understood what he was doing, he was looking for the wound on his body.

The scene of Long Yuan sucking the blood from his arm immediately came to his mind and his face turned red. Touching his arm like that wasn't too ambiguous, but it would be too much if his butterfly bones were treated the same way.

"The wound has already healed." His eyes flashed and he lied.

Long Yuan didn't see his expression. However, he still didn't stop and after examining Yu Ze's arm he went back to his neck, even reaching out to pull his clothes.

Yu Ze pulled back his collar, and his tone was urgent, "It's healed!"

Long Yuan opened his mouth. He grinded his canines and said in a slurred voice, "I want to see."

Yu Ze's fingers curled up, and now even his ears were red, "Don't you do that."

Because of shyness, his voice was a little weak and with the light tone, it seemed extra soft.

Long Yuan's movement was fierce. A strange feeling came to his heart and he only felt that the person in front of him was too delicious.

I want to eat, but I can't hurt him.

He hugged Yu Ze tighter and rubbed the side of Yu Ze's face, but he felt that it wasn't enough.

Yu Ze was really frustrated with him and couldn't really fight him. Seeing his refusal to give up, he had no choice but to compromise, "Let go of me, I'll show you."

Long Yuan reluctantly let go of him and looked at him intently.

Yu Ze took a step back, shifted his gaze to avoid his eyes, turned around and removed the clothes on his back, revealing his beautiful butterfly bones. Next to the left butterfly bone, there was a thin line of blood, and at the bottom of the red line, there was a shallow blood stain.