Chapter 33

Cannon Fodder Chapter 33: I'm Not a Vampire 3: Unsuccessful

Not long after Yu Ze finished washing up, the bell outside the door rang. Ayr stood by the door and waved to Yu Ze, "Come and get it."

Yu Ze felt a bit strange. He thought there was something wrong, but Ayr looked like everything was fine, and like he just wanted to watch Yu Ze pick up the delivery.

He opened the door, and the courier outside handed over his dinner and said smoothly, "Hello, your dinner... Wow, are you a star?"

Yu Ze took the dinner and smiled at him, "No, thank you."

The courier said, "No, it wasn't hard work." He looked at Yu Ze's face and his eyes were full of amazement, "Really not? You look better than a star."

Ayr took Yu Ze by the shoulders, "He is not, we are just ordinary cosplayers."

The courier looked at Ayr shaking his long white hair, again with a face of amazement, and praised, "You guys look so good..." The courier was very complimentary.

Ayr smiled politely and after a while, blinked and pointed to his collar, "You have a black thing here, it looks like a dead little flying bug."

The courier hurriedly patted it with his hand, explaining, "It should have fallen through the tree and onto my body, your food is guaranteed clean."

Ayr agreed, "I believe you, you smell clean." He said, coming closer to look at it.

Yu Ze's heart tightened. He associated with the movie scenes and suspected that Ayr wanted to take advantage of such an opportunity to suck blood.

In the next moment Ayr took a step back. Ayr patted Yu Ze's shoulder, "You go help him get it off."

Yu Ze, "..." He didn't even see the little flying insect body.

Ayr tapped again, "Just a little help."

Yu Ze didn't understand what he was trying to do, but when he saw the courier's embarrassed face as he kept patting his collar, he responded and smiled at the courier, "I'll help you." He pretended to approach the courier, raised his hand to touch the courier's collar, and then waved his hand, "I'll throw it away."

The courier sighed in relief, "Thank you, have a nice meal."

Ayr closed the door and leaned against the wall to look at Yu Ze.

Yu Ze was inexplicably nervous, "What, what's wrong?"

Ayr smiled abruptly. His handsome features brightened up. If it were a comic, there would be a shower of roses as a background.

Ayr rubbed the top of his hair, "Seeing a human's neck up close and still being calm, you're great. You passed the test."

Yu Ze froze for a moment, then realized.

Ayr was just testing him. If he was really a vampire, he would probably lose control if he didn't have enough self-control when he was that close to a human aorta.

His heart tightened, secretly chagrined that his expression was too calm. Good thing he just opened his eyes and said something awkward, his expression was not so natural, otherwise Ayr might have suspected him.

He showed a delighted expression, "Passed? Can I learn survival skills from you now?"

Ayr nodded, "Yes, I'll start teaching you tonight."

Yu Ze said, "I'll try to learn."

Learn and leave!

Ayr complimented, "That's a good boy, let's go and have dinner first."