Chapter 67

Cannon Fodder Chapter 67: Saving the Cannon Fodder CEO 12: Start

A week later, Huo Yuan was looking better and better, and Yu Ze was very happy about it and satisfied with Huo Yuan's cooperation.

At 10:30 AM, Yu Ze finished giving Huo Yuan a massage, went to the bathroom to wash his hands, and was wiping his hands when his cell phone rang in his pocket. He threw the paper into the trash and took out the phone.

The landlady sounded a little anxious, "Yu Ze, are you home?"

"No," Yu Ze searched the original's memory and guessed the landlady's purpose, "the rent is due in half a month, I won't renew it. I'll clean up my things and take them away before the rent expires."

The original and his mother lived in a house with a one-to-three deposit, and the landlady often liked to collect rent half a month in advance for fear that the tenant would delay when the rent was due.

The landlady said, "If you don't live, you don't live. Just come back soon, your house is leaking, the ceiling downstairs is soaked, the property owner is urging me to go deal with it." The landlady's tone was dissatisfied, "I'm a good person to talk to, when you moved in and said to change the locks, I did not ask you to give me a spare key, now something is wrong, you should come out to solve it." She warned, "If you don't go back, the property owner will have to hire a locksmith to open the door."

Only Yu Ze had the key to the rented room, and when Yu Ze heard that, he said, "I'll go back immediately."

"Okay then, hurry up, I heard from the property owner that the tenant downstairs has a bad temper." The landlady finished quickly and hung up the phone.

Yu Ze walked out of the bathroom, Huo Yuan sat against the bed, looking down at the tablet to deal with the file.

"Mr. Huo, I'd like to take some time off." Yu Ze briefly explained the reason for the leave.

Huo Yuan frowned lightly, this kind of thing was uncommon. The place Yu Ze lived was obviously not very good. He looked at the thin youth in front of him, and suddenly felt a little heartache.

"You go," he said after a pause, "do you want someone to follow?"

"No," Yu Ze smiled. "The property has a repairman, I just have to go back and open the door and watch."

It didn't take long for Yu Ze to regret that it would have been better if one of Huo Yuan's bodyguards had followed him. Covering his right shoulder, he looked at the tall, angry man in front of him and pursed his lips, "I'm really sorry, I'll pay for the damage to your house."

He went home and opened the door, the floor of the house was full of water, he checked around and realized that the water pipe in the kitchen had burst. He asked the property owner to come and fix it, and he himself took a mop to draw the water. Soon a middle-aged couple came running up from downstairs.

Yu Ze was unaware and was pushed to the wall, and his right shoulder hurt.

The woman took the man's hand, seemingly afraid that something would happen, and did not let the man do it. After hearing Yu Ze's words, her face looked a little better, "Of course you have to pay for it. My home appliances are broken, and the sofa I just bought is soaked!"

The man said, "Pay now, damn it. A good house is in a mess, it's annoying to see."

Yu Ze thought about it, "I'll go to your house. I'll pay for the broken things according to the market price."

The man glared and said angrily, "Just look at it, is it difficult for me to cheat you for a little money?"

Yu Ze's heart really doubted this, but was also worried about the other side of the lion's demand, and did not want to anger the man, so he remained silent and did not speak.