Chapter 29

Cannon Fodder Chapter 29: Phoenix Awakened 29: Together

Yu Ze thought about what he was wearing, his face burned, and he whispered, "I, I want to change first."

Long Yuan rubbed his thumb against his wrist, "Shy, or do you hate me looking?"

Yu Ze's fingers curled abruptly, how could he possibly hate Long Yuan looking? He was so embarrassed that he bumped his forehead against Long Yuan's shoulder and didn't dare to look up again, his voice was even smaller, "Just one look?"

"Yes." Long Yuan said.

Yu Ze dropped his hand in front of his eyes, turned back to the bed, buried his face in the soft pillow, pulled up the back hem of his shirt to reveal his waist, and did not make a sound.

Long Yuan turned on the light. Yu Ze's eyelashes fluttered, and his face was buried even tighter. Long Yuan looked towards the bed, his breathing stagnant.

The young man's fair skin seemed to glow in the light, and there were two conspicuous scars on his tailbone. The bright red color made his skin appear even whiter. The young man had upright full hips and straight legs. Long Yuan's heart was beating wildly, and he restrained himself from the urge to jump on him. He gently walked to the bedside and squatted down to check the wound.

Two seconds later, he could not control himself and his hand gently touched the skin next to the wound. The skin under his fingers was incredibly soft, "Does it still hurt?"

"No." Yu Ze's voice came out of the pillow, buzzing. He tilted his head slightly and pulled the blanket behind him, trying to cover himself, but after two seconds, the blanket was removed. He froze and turned around to see Long Yuan clutching the corner of the blanket in his hand, his eyes falling behind him. Yu Ze blushed and continued to bury his face as if evading, all as he whispered accusations, "You said you would only take a look."

Long Yuan gently lowered the blanket, carefully avoiding Yu Ze's injury, and gently covering only half of his buttocks. Long Yuan let out a low laugh, moved to the head of the bed and sat down. He leaned down, placed both hands on Yu Ze's side, gathered him firmly, and looked down. The white tips of his ears were tinged with red and looked extra soft.

Long Yuan kissed him on the tip of his ear, "My eyes are not under my control, what do you think?"

His breath was right next to his ear, and Yu Ze's eyelashes fluttered, "You turn off the lights."

Long Yuan smiled again, looked up and pressed the bedside switch, turning off the lights.

Yu Ze knew the Awakened had good night vision, but the darkness made it easier for him. He gently pushed Long Yuan's hand, "Get out of the way, I'll sit up."

"Don't toss and turn. Go back to sleep, I'm going to take a shower." Long Yuan rubbed his hair.

Yu Ze's sleepiness was gone, but after hearing him say so, he still lay down honestly, "You go and wash, I won't move."

Long Yuan's heart was soft. He lowered his head and kissed the side of his face, "So obedient."

Yu Ze's heart beat faster. Long Yuan went to the bathroom for a while, and he still had not calmed down. He took a deep breath, but found that the air was filled with Long Yuan's scent that was hard to ignore; strong and reassuring.

Long Yuan's ability had strengthened a lot.

"What are you thinking about?" Long Yuan came back and saw his feet cocked up, so he knew he hadn't slept.

Yu Ze faced him and said honestly, "You've become powerful."

Long Yuan squatted next to the bed, "Want to try?"