Chapter 58

Cannon Fodder Chapter 58: Saving the Cannon Fodder CEO 3: Fight

Yu Ze took a step back, avoiding Huo Chi, holding the phone with his hand behind his back, "What's your hurry? I'll show the photos to Mr. Huo myself, aren't you trying to convince him that I deliberately climbed into bed?"

As he said this, he turned the photo right at Huo Yuan, so that Huo Chi wouldn't grab the phone, he stopped for two seconds, and hid the phone behind him again.

Huo Chi saw this and returned to Huo Yuan's side, "Little Uncle, you also saw it, the photo was taken by him. He not only set you up, but also sowed discord between us, don't be fooled by him."

Bai Xiaowen agreed, "Yes, Mr. Huo, he's been like this since he was a kid, always playing games."

Huo Yuan rested his elbow on the armrest of his wheelchair, propped up his forehead, raised his eyes slightly, and his eyes fell on Yu Ze.

Yu Ze couldn't help but laugh at Bai Xiaowen, looking at her eyes without temperature, "Who is the one who can really play with his heart, you know it well. Why have I not been popular, so much so that I can't even get a job?"

He had seen the original's memory, as a spectator, some things he could see more clearly, but unfortunately the original was simple-minded,and his career was not smooth. He also did not think that someone wanted to go against him, and always doubted himself, thinking that he was not good enough.

Many times the original's work had been negotiated, but when he was just short of signing the contract, the other party would temporarily renege, so the original was happy for nothing.

Bai Xiaowen's heart was shocked, what did Yu Ze know? She looked at Yu Ze's delicate face, bit her lip, and looked a little aggrieved, "I have advised you many times, actors can't get popular just by their appearance. You don't have experience, it's hard to get important roles. You can't be just a good-looking vase. I know my words are not nice, but it's really for your own good."

Yu Ze snorted, not bothering to watch her perform, and looked at Huo Yuan, "Mr. Huo, I meant what I said before, can you hire me?"

Huo Yuan had not spoken, when Huo Chi abruptly said, "Hire? You want to enter the Huo's?"

Huo Yuan's eyebrows wrinkled fiercely, the hand pressing the corner of the forehead added a little force, his eyes closed and his voice was low with impatience, "Quiet."

Huo Chi's face changed slightly, he lowered his head and whispered, "I'm sorry."

Huo Yuan whispered, "Mn," and said to Yu Ze, "You go away, I will not agree."

Yu Ze was anxious, but still was careful to control his volume and speed of speech, and calmly asked, "Why?"

Huo Yuan said, "There is no shortage of people."

Yu Ze, "..." Indeed, with Huo Yuan's wealth, how could there be a shortage of caregivers around him? With the half-hearted caregiving ability he inherited from the original, he was not competitive with other caregivers. He was a little disappointed, but quickly adjusted his mind, after all, the purpose of his visit had already been achieved.

He met Huo Yuan, and one purpose was to stay by Huo Yuan's side and take care of him. The other purpose was to make Huo Yuan suspicious of Huo Chi and Bai Xiaowen and be defensive of them so that no accidents would happen.

Yu Ze sized up Huo Yuan, he could see that Huo Yuan was not feeling well, his expression was stoic and impatient, but his emotions were still stable enough except for when someone was talking loudly.