Chapter 28

Cannon Fodder Chapter 28: Phoenix Awakened 28: Look

Yu Ze took a few quick steps out of the school, but with a thought in his mind, he stopped in his tracks, opened his bracelet, and sent out a message. Ten minutes later, Yu Ze appeared at the entrance of the school. He walked towards the taxi stand, his steps were fast and he looked very anxious.

The next moment, two figures came out of the car and rushed towards Yu Ze.

At the same time, at the waiting point, a man in black ran towards Yu Ze, his bright black nails reflecting slightly in the light of the setting sun. Yu Ze was on guard when he heard the sound, and as the three men lunged at him, his wings unfolded and he quickly retreated, pulling his body up.

The man in black tilted his head to look at him, his silver eyes were warm, the corners of his mouth lifted in an icy smile, "This time, you cannot escape."

The other two behind unfolded their wings and attacked Yu Ze from the front and behind, while the man in black was guarding below, forming an air-land defense.

Yu Ze swung his wings to the side, dodged the attack, turned his head and opened his mouth to spit out a cluster of fire, forcing back the two zombie beasts that pounced on him immediately after.

Yu Ze did not take the opportunity to escape, but looked warily at three. Two of them were the same zombie beasts that attacked him at Kunlin Mountain, and one, with a pair of eagle wings, had a very aggressive attack. Three seconds later, the two attacked again and the man in black jumped to a very high height after crouching low, his hands instantly bestializing and struck out towards Yu Ze.

Yu Ze's figure once again drew up high, avoiding the man in black and concentrating on the two bird-like zombie beasts.

Due to the recent exercise, his hand has improved a lot, but the opponents were high-level zombie beasts, and it was a battle of two against one. It did not take long for him to be unable to fight. He heavily pursed his lips, opened his mouth, spitting out a cluster of fire again from his dry and bloody throat before he instantly completely bestialized, his wings flapping violently as he flew towards the school.

The hawk-like zombie beast's silver eyes floated in a fury. It screamed and its body pulled up to avoid the fire before swooping down to attack Yu Ze.

From Yu Ze's tail came a sharp pain, but he did not turn back and gritted his teeth as he accelerated. The next moment, he looked up with a relieved expression, and two small fighters ahead of him flew towards him at speed.

"Trap!" The hawk zombie beast spoke in a brutal tone, his voice hoarse as he stared at the Phoenix with indignation.

The other two immediately retreated. However, except for the direction of the school, there were fighters approaching in all the remaining directions, surrounding them.

The other flying zombie beast screamed in a cold tone, "Kill him."

The two instantly turned around and went after Yu Ze, but Yu Ze was already hiding behind the fighter jets as he bestialized very fast. Yu Ze hovered above, watching the three resist, watching as the three broke their arms and legs but did not stop fighting, and his heart chilled.

No wonder Long Yuan was getting busy. The zombie beasts were much more tenacious than people unless you could burst their head in one fell swoop.

Twenty minutes later, everything returned to calm.

Outside the walls of District 6, humans and zombie beasts mixed up in a battle, Long Yuan piloted a flying machine with a team of snipers to suppress from above. Suddenly, a line of black-winged, half-faced rotting zombie beasts flew behind the zombie beasts, and these beasts attacked the craft directly.