Chapter 51

Cannon Fodder Chapter 51: My Tears Are Pearls 9: Variety

Yu Ze clicked on the first page with the word 'hot' on it, and once inside, he saw the big word 'reward' at the top.

He frowned, and continued to scroll down. At the bottom was a large photo, the outer circle was the photo of the small mermaid in the form from when he was captured and locked in the trading house, the middle photo was of his human form, sitting on the Golden Flood Dragon as he fell into the sea. In the picture of him falling into the sea, he turned around and his features were clearly visible.

Below the photo was the text, Yu Ze quickly scanned through, and could not help but give a comment: Nonsense.

In the first sentence, it was stated that the little mermaid was caught and fed by the auction house of Skywalker, and it was emphasized that after getting the little mermaid, he was so happy that he thought he had met an 'angel'.

Later, the whole ship of the Skywalker was tampered with memories by the mermaid, Brewer was instructed by the mermaid to get the sea snake, resulting in the amputation of his leg, and his words turned, between the lines, he could read the anger: the little mermaid turned out to be 'evil'!

Finally, Brewer said seriously that he had never met such a dangerous creature as a mermaid, and called on the general public to be more vigilant and spend a billion dollars to offer a bounty on mermaids, revenge for poisoning.

Yu Ze read the text, had a puzzled face, when he instructed the sea snake? He scanned the comments, 'nice' 'dangerous' and other words appeared frequently. He frowned and looked up at Leon, "Will my being here cause you any trouble?"

Leon quickly replied, "No," he stared at Yu Ze, "you better not have the idea of sneaking away for fear of causing me trouble."

Yu Ze's eyes wandered for a moment, a little weak, his voice lowered, "But I don't want to cause you trouble."

"There are many mercenary groups and bounty hunters who have taken up bounties, and it would be dangerous for you to be discovered," Leon said, "You are absolutely safe here, and as long as you are not discovered, you will be fine. Of course, avoiding the wind is only temporary. Soon, you will be able to appear in front of people openly."

Yu Ze was surprised, "Really? What are you going to do?"

Leon said, "I discussed with my father and we both agreed that the best way is to expose your identity and take this opportunity to submit the Mermaid Protection Ordinance again," he inquired, "Are you willing to expose your identity?"

Yu Ze was most supportive of the idea of removing the danger, and he nodded, "Yes."

Leon said, "That's fine, but for the time being, you can't go outside."

Yu Ze's tail bucked in the water, splashing a string of bright water droplets, he smiled, "It's okay, your pool is big and I like it."

Leon's eyes lingered on his silvery tail for a moment and immediately moved away, "I'm glad you like it. Just wait here."

Leon got up, turned around and left. Yu Ze was lying on the edge of the pool, looking at the exit with a little curiosity. In a short while, Leon came in with a food box in his hand. He walked to the pool, opened the lid and pushed the box in front of Yu Ze.

There was steam coming out of the box, and six kinds of fish filets were neatly arranged inside. Leon saw his reaction and his eyes glittered, "This is the most popular fish in Seafood City, try it and see if it suits your taste."

Yu Ze looked up at him and raised a smile, "Thank you." After saying that, he lowered his head, reached out, picked up the rightmost fish filet with a slight cherry blossom powder, moved it towards his mouth and took a bite.