Chapter 55

Cannon Fodder Chapter 55: My Tears Are Pearls 13: End

As the Zerg was about to touch Madame Audeux, a hand grabbed his wrist and snapped it, and the next moment, he was kicked hard in the gut.

"Leon," Madame Audeux shouted in concern.

The two soldiers who were following Leon quickly took Madame Audeux left and right and flew back to Admiral Audeux's side.

Leon and the Zerg fought, and it didn't take long for the Zerg to be at a disadvantage, and it looked fierce, releasing its mental power to attack Leon.

Yu Ze's right hand was stained with blood, and in front of his feet was the pattern of a big move painted with blood. He used up a lot of mental energy, and just launched the mermaid move by force, and his head was tingling, but he was worried about Leon. When he saw the Zerg using mental energy, he quickly released his mental energy to fight it.

Leon took advantage of the Zerg's body stagnation, and without ceremony, pressed it to the ground, elbow forcefully hitting the Zerg's brain, the Zerg directly fainted.

Yu Ze saw this, his strong spiritual force relaxed, and then he fell into a coma.

When he woke up again, Yu Ze was sinking at the bottom of the pool, surrounded by water, which made him feel very comfortable and at ease. He opened his eyes and looked around. The bottom of the water and the walls around him were all white tiles, very strange.

He tried to release a trace of spiritual power, there was no longer a tingling sensation in the brain, but the spiritual power had not fully recovered. His tail swayed lightly and his body floated up. As soon as he surfaced, he saw heavily armed soldiers standing every two meters around the pool, and they were standing facing outward. They turned around when they heard the movement.

"He's awake!" One man uttered in surprise.

Yu Ze silently sank downward amidst the many wild stares.

A short while later, Leon came running in from outside, he crouched down. Yu Ze hurriedly swam over and asked nervously, "Is the military department going to lock me up?"

His beautiful eyes were moist, with worry in them, which was heartbreaking.

Leon took his hand, squeezed it gently, and said softly, "No, don't be afraid, they are protecting you."

Yu Ze blinked, "Protect me?"

Leon made a sound and briefly said what happened after he passed out.

After an emergency meeting of the three admirals, they ordered all of them to keep what happened in the banquet hall a secret, while treating Yu Ze, who could detect whether a human was parasitized, as a special protection target.

Leon finished looking at him worriedly, "Is there anything wrong?"

Yu Ze shook his head, "I'm fine, I'm just mentally exhausted. How's auntie?"

"She's fine, she's been out on guard, I persuaded her to go back and rest." Leon said.

Yu Ze put his heart down, "How long have I been unconscious?"

"A day and a half," Leon asked, "are you hungry?"

Yu Ze originally did not feel the mention of this topic, it was difficult to feel the empty stomach. He nodded, "Hungry."

Leon operated the bracelet twice, and in a short time, someone brought in food and set up a long strip on the shore.

Yu Ze was stunned, this is too rich. He swept a glance, all kinds of seafood, fish, shrimp, shellfish, seaweed and so on was there. He looked up at Leon, "That's too much."