Chapter 12

Cannon Fodder Chapter 12: Phoenix Awakened 12: Good

Yu Ze stood at the bathroom door, saw Long Yuan's tail, and was instantly shaken in place. The green scales were particularly conspicuous on the white floor, faintly emitting light, and were especially beautiful. He froze for a moment, then immediately felt a strong pressure with a shock that could not be ignored, giving him the illusion of being provoked.

The calm power in his body steeply tumbled, as if he wanted to fight it, and because of the strong pressure, he instinctively collected himself and showed a sincere gesture of submission.

"What are you doing standing still? Come and help me." Long Yuan reached out towards him.

Yu Ze came back to his senses. Worried about accidentally exposing himself, he became secretly alert to his own situation, and lifted his feet to approach Long Yuan. His eyes fell uncontrollably on Long Yuan's tail and he wondered, "How did you become a mermaid?"

Long Yuan's cocked tail fell to the ground with a clatter, leaving only his upper body to be seen, and he stared at him, "What mermaid?! It's a dragon tail!"

Yu Ze reacted. Long Yuan was a Green Dragon Awakened, even if the scales looked like that of a fish, he was not a fish.

"Sorry, I said the wrong thing." Yu Ze hastily apologized as he gave a small explanation, "Your tail is really nice."

So much so that he subconsciously thought of a mermaid when he saw Long Yuan, whose upper body was human and whose lower body was like a fish's tail.

Long Yuan immediately forgave him and was slightly smug, "Of course it looks good, it's my tail!"

Yu Ze thought he was particularly cute and couldn't help but smile and nod in agreement.

When Long Yuan saw this, a rare emotion of embarrassment rose up, "You were the one who complimented me first."

But he wasn't the one who complimented himself!

Yu Ze replied, "Mn, I'm telling the truth."

He walked up to Long Yuan. As he did, he saw his wet yukata, blushed, and averted his eyes slightly. The yukata was made of cotton, and when wet, it clung to his skin in a sexy way that made his heart beat faster. Just looking at the muscles rippling under the fabric, Yu Ze could tell what kind of power was contained within.

Yu Ze was shy, and Long Yuan took his left hand and used his strength to straighten up his upper body. Yu Ze sensed the pull and hurriedly extended his right hand to help Long Yuan, but his hand froze in mid-air.

How was he supposed to help?

He felt unable to start, it seemed that no matter where he grabbed, it would be too intimate.

At this time, Long Yuan's tail was uncontrolled. His body suddenly slipped, and Yu Ze did not have time to think about whether his actions were appropriate. He smoothly wrapped his hand around Long Yuan's waist, and the downward fall immediately stopped.

"I'm too weak." Long Yuan disliked himself and stared at his tail with a depressed expression.

Yu Ze reassured, "It's your first time having this bestial part, so it's not easy to control."

He understood why Long Yuan wanted his help, the redness on his forehead obviously came from falling down and hitting it because he was not familiar with his tail. His hand subconsciously wrapped tighter around Long Yuan's hand, and his face flushed before he spoke, his tone nervous, "Let me carry you back to your room?"