Chapter 10

Cannon Fodder Chapter 10: Phoenix Awakened 10: Cool

Yu Ze found himself facing Long Yuan's collarbones. He panicked and averted his eyes, blushing and stuttering, "Cu, cute."

Long Yuan lowered his eyes and saw his reddened ears clearly. The white ears were dyed red, the color was very nice and looked very soft. Long Yuan couldn't resist and reached out to touch it, "You're the one who's cute."

Yu Ze, like an electric shock, tilted his head to avoid his hand and took a step backward, but he didn't move because his waist was still being held, "I... I can stand still."

Long Yuan laughed and let go of his hand, "Why did you suddenly become a stammerer?"

Is it not because I'm too close to you! Yu Ze stepped back and distanced himself from him, less panicked and more calm. He bit his lip, swallowed the answer that came out of his mouth, and looked at Long Yuan seriously to explain, "I really didn't laugh at you, don't misunderstand."

Long Yuan laughed lightly, "Mn, there is no misunderstanding now, but," his chin was slightly raised and his tone was aggravated, "I am not cute, I am cool!"

Yu Ze nodded in agreement, "Yeah, you're cool."

Long Yuan looked at him for two seconds and suddenly raised his hand and rubbed his hair, "Are you really two years older than me? You're too obedient, even better than my cousin."

Yu Ze was dumbfounded, the touch on the top of his head was light, but not to be ignored. There was an illusion of being pampered. He was no stranger to this feeling. His family often rubbed his hair like this when they praised him or encouraged him. His heart moved slightly, and his family's heartbreaking scene after he went into a vegitative came to mind.

His eyes immediately reddened.

Long Yuan froze and quickly withdrew his hand, raising both hands up. His tone was panicked as he said, "No more rubbing, no more rubbing. Don't cry, I apologize!"

The difference between this look and his appearance in front of his classmates during the day was really wide, there was a kind of contrast. Yu Ze's sadness dissipated and he laughed out loud.

Long Yuan put his hands down and on his chest, as he looked at him, "Teasing me?"

Yu Ze was embarrassed and rubbed the corners of his eyes, "Sorry, I just thought of my family."

Long Yuan immediately understood, "Your family likes to rub your hair?"

"Yes." Yu Ze nodded his head.

Long Yuan rubbed his fingers on his arm for a while, recalling the touch of his hair just now, and thought, No wonder, it feels good.

"Is this your first time living on campus?" Long Yuan asked.

Yu Ze was about to shake his head when he thought that he was now Feng Ze and nodded, "Yes."

Long Yuan said, "You'll get used to it in a couple of days, and if you miss them too much, you can video chat. Besides, you're an adult, you need to learn to be independent. You don't have a family at school, but you have classmates and friends, so don't be sad."

Yu Ze could not explain the real reason why he was sad, but looking at Long Yuan's serious comfort, his heart was warm. "Thank you, I'm not sad anymore."

His family had always protected him. This time he would complete the mission independently and return to his family in good health!

Long Yuan hummed, "Rest early, I'll wake you up tomorrow."