Journey to the great valley

Just before dawn

Littlefoot moxxie and Millie abruptly awoken by a huge frog.

It jumped from its spot to catch a dragonfly and landed right in front of them, causing both of them to gasp and jump with startled surprise. As if to taunt them, it opened its enormous mouth to show off the remains of its meal.

An unpleasant sight to wake up to.

Moxxie: Ew, that's gross!

Then, the frog hopped away.

Littlefoot: Hey, hopper, come back!

Littlefoot then proceeded to run after it.

Millie: Littlefoot, wait!

Realizing the Apatosaurus wasn't paying attention, moxxie and Millie grabbed their things and ran after him, struggling to put her bag and quiver on. They managed to find Littlefoot by a cluster of rocks that lead into the center of a decaying tree.

Millie: Littlefoot, wait up!

Suddenly, a voice came from inside the log. A small, harsh voice that was directed at Littlefoot.

"You again? Go away!"

The imps stopped dead in their tracks as a little Triceratops ran up towards Littlefoot with an angry face

It wasn't the fact the Triceratops was mad that made moxxie and Millie catch their breath and stare with wide eyes

It wasn't the fact the Triceratops was mad that made moxxie and Millie catch their breath and stare with wide eyes. It was something else entirely.

There was a Triceratops AND an Apatosaurus together!

In the SAME timeline!

But how was that possible? Moxxie knew the eras that different dinosaurs lived in. The Triceratops came thousands of years AFTER the Apatosaurus. Even Millie was sure of that.

So, what was a Triceratops doing in this timeframe?

But before the imps could think any more on this, the Triceratops spoke again in a prideful voice.

Cera: That's MY hopper!

The Triceratops flicked of her tail and raised her horn high in the air as she turned away from Littlefoot.

Littlefoot: I saw him first,

Cera: Well, he's in MY pond!

the Triceratops slid down a small slope into rather mucky water that bubbled.

Littlefoot followed the Triceratops down the ledge, and the imps followed Littlefoot. While the long-neck slipped and fell on top of the three-horn, the human carefully slid down so she would not fall into the water.

As the Triceratops turned to scowl at Littlefoot, she caught sight of moxxie and Millie

Cera: What are you supposed to be?