The Jade Slayer

The scene cuts to Po playing with his action figures while taking a bath.

PO: I am ready... [holds up mini Po] to teach you a lesson! [holds up mini Tai Lung] Teach me? Oh no, he's the Dragon Teacher! [holds up mini Tigress] Yeah, he's so handsome. [holds up mini Po] Thank you for the compliment. [holds up mini Tai Lung] Ah, no! Please don't teach me to death! [smashes mini Po and mini Tai Lung together repeatedly]

Then mr Ping and the imps arrive

All four: Po?

PO: [hides action figures] Oh, hey, guys, what's up? I was just, uh, stopping by for a little soak.

Mr. Ping and the imps look at Po in a concerned look. Po pops a bubble.

MR. PING: [pauses] Okay, what's wrong?

PO: Nothing.

Moxxie: come on po. We come to check on you and we find you in a bubble bath playing with your dolls?

PO
Action figures.

Bridget: And instead of adding bath-salt to the water, you just added Szechuan peppercorns.

PO: Szechuan what? [A container with a label of a red pepper is zoomed in.] My tenders. [rinses body] Okay, yes, something's wrong.

MR. PING: There, there, son, you tell your daddy all about it. Lift your arm. [He begins scrubbing Po's fur with a brush.]

PO: Shifu says we don't know what it means to be the Dragon Warriors, and now We have to be teachers? I thought I finally knew who I was. If I'm not the Dragon Warrior, then who am I?

MR. PING: teachers? Teaching kung fu? That's a promotion! Take the job, son, and someday, when you're in charge of the whole Jade Palace, I can sell noodles in the lobby! [chuckles, then pauses] Why are you still here taking a bath like a baby? Get out. Get out. Go, go, go! Franchise expansion awaits us.

PO: But what about the Dragon Warrior look-alike contest?

MR. PING: Oh, Mrs. Chow always wins that.

The scene cuts to a pig in makeup and clothes of black and white in Mr. Ping's noodle shop.

MRS. CHOW: [deadpan] Skadoosh.

The scene cuts back to Po Mr. Ping And the imps

PO: And the Dragon Warrior dumpling eating contest? I have to defend my title. I mean have you seen Millie when she eats? With her pregnancy cravings, my dumplings are anything but safe!

Millie: oh come on! Even I'm not dumb enough to be your dumpling eating record

VILLAGER #1: [opens backdoor] Someone's about to beat your dumpling eating record!

Po Mr. Ping and the imps look at each other. The scene cuts to the eating space of Mr. Ping's noodle shop. A crowd of villagers are seen cheering to an unknown person.