The moment

Loona didn't know what was worse. Knowing that one of your best friends' mother was behind your father's kidnapping or said friend's reaction to the news. The hellhound didn't know what to think or even say when Stolas told them the truth. Naturally, Octavia fell into hysterics, and Loona wanted to comfort her friend, but seeing her and Stolas hugging each other in heartbreak made the hellhound realize this wasn't the time.

Loona: This is so fucked up,

Millie was nodding in agreement as the two ladies waited for Stolas to return to his office. Moxxie wanted to join as well, but Millie threatened him to stay put in bed for a little longer until he got the full all clear.

Loona: I mean...I know she didn't like Dad that much but...to do this?

Millie: Demons do crazy things, Trust me, I know from experience.

Their animal friends were there as well as they all helped out the best they can

Loona:...I'm still going to kill her, I don't care if she's Octavia's mother. I'm going to rip every feather off of that bitch before I have her for dinner.

"I would ask that you leave Stella to me."

Everyone turned and saw Prince Stolas walk inside silently. His face was stoic, but his trembling hands made it clear that he was a whirlwind of emotions on the inside. Walking up to his desk, he waved his hand, and an illusionary map of the entire underworld appeared before them.

Stolas: Now that we know that Stella is involved in Blitzo's kidnapping, I am going to assume her family is also involved as well. Andrealohus, her arrogant brother, is so old school and elite that he makes half the nobles in Hell look like generous nuns on Christmas Day. She looks down on the lesser hellspawn and sinners as if they were bugs not worthy of being under her foot. Regardless, they have money and influence due to being a Fallen family with Goetia blood in them.

Loona: Why the fuck did you even marry into that family?

Stolas: I had no choice. My Father arranged it based on an alliance with theirs during the Eldritch-Devil War thousands of years ago. Stella shared her mother's traits, but she was more modern and merely desired to keep our kinds separated and segregated rather than enslaving or wiping them out by the thousands like some of the more extreme types. Even after marriage we never had any sort of connection, especially when Octavia was born. She always said such rude disposable comments behind my back calling me a pathetic loser, and hated me even more when Blitzo came into my life. Before she left when I announced us splitting, she said that we would pay for disgracing the Goetia family, but I thought she'd never go so far as this

Petrie: so, what we do?

Stolas: I already sent my shadow guards to the main house under the guise of wishing my wife to return, But she wasn't there. Neither were Natasha and Alexander. Meaning, they must be at another family estate.

He waved his hands, and four locations began to glow on the map.

Stolas: I've never been privy to know where they are exactly as Andrealphus wasn't a fan of me either, but I know of the general locations of where they are.

He began to point to the four locations.

Stolas: They are either near the capital region, somewhere in the Lost Paradise Province, near Firebrand City, or in the Apollyon Desert Region. Also known as-

Loona: Abbadon's Corner,

Loona then remembered her father's words on the call. Slamming her paws down, she pointed at the glowing desert and shouted,

Loona: Here! This is where they are!

Millie: How can you be sure?

Loona: Because on the call with the kidnapper, Dad mentioned it was almost as bad as Abbadon's Corner! That's where we went on vacation one time, and it sucked bad! I remember it because that's where I got the worst tick infestation on my ass!