Dramatic reveals

Titan valley was going through a bit of a mourning at the moment. After hearing about the loss of Litra, all the titans took the moment to have a day for their fallen comrade to rest in piece. Moxxie Millie and Bridget also mourn for their friend as now the Litra species are officially extinct, and that odette was now the last in their lineage. Which also had them remember moxxie being destoroyah's lineage which had him very frustrated with mixed feelings about that

Bridget then spoke to Godzilla about setting up some sort of spot in titan valley to honor all of those who have fallen on their travels across the dimensions. And the moment they agreed to the portal well summoned them. The imps then saw they were going to the valley of peace, and they pack up and prepare for travel, ecstatic to tell po and the furious five that Millie was pregnant. We then enter through the dimensional voice and then it starts splitting apart into many peach blossom petals. The petals swirl across a magical place, where ruins are seen floating in the air. As the petals continue to drift, a yin-yang symbol is shown for a moment, an illusion created by a coincidental placement of the rocks. Deeper into the place, a yellow light is seen shining brightly, revealing itself to be a meditating Oogway.

 Deeper into the place, a yellow light is seen shining brightly, revealing itself to be a meditating Oogway

OOGWAY: Inner peace... Inner peace... [A petal lands on his nose.] Itchy nose. [He gently blows away the petal, but breathes the petal back in and it lands on his nose; he sneezes, causing it to fly off.] Finally, inner peace.

All of a sudden, a green blade attached to a chain starts charging at Oogway. Music starts playing that is similar to Imagine Dragon's "I'm So Sorry" in the background.

OOGWAY: Now what?

Oogway catches the blade with his eyes still closed. He then opens his eyes and sees another blade coming at him. Oogway picks up his yin-yang staff, twirling it, and sending the first blade to hit the second one.

OOGWAY: Kai, old friend.

The camera zooms in far away to see a bull named Kai, who was the one throwing the blades at Oogway. He brings back his weapons.

 He brings back his weapons

KAI: Master Oogway.

OOGWAY: Our battle ended five hundred years ago!

KAI: Well, now I'm ready for a rematch.