The magic of saurus rock

"MILLIE!"

"MILLIE!"

"MILLIE, WHERE ARE YOU?!"

Cera, Ducky and Spike all came to a stop among a dense grove of trees that had been spared by the storm. A second later, Petrie swooped down from the sky and landed on the ground.

Petrie: Me no find her anywhere,

Cera groaned with frustration.

Cera: How hard can it be to find one imp? We've looked all over, but she's not here.

Ducky: Maybe Littlefoot or Moxxie have found her already, Or maybe a titan sent her back to her world. That has happened many times. It has, it has.

Cera: Well, if that's what happened, then Moxxie might be stuck here for a while, Who knows how long it will be before she's able to come back.

Spike shook his head and Petrie shrugged his shoulders.

Cera: Well, c'mon, We should meet up with the others. Hopefully, they had much better luck than us.

As the Gang walked past a small, rocky ridge, the ground suddenly shook beneath them again. They stumbled for a second before bracing themselves against the vibrating earth. At the same time, they heard the sound of wood coming loose.

The moment all four of them turned their heads to see what it was, they were met with a pile of logs and branches quickly rolling down the slope towards them! They only had a second to scream before the pile crashed down on them!

Then, as soon as it had started, the tremor stopped.

The Gang shot their heads up out from underneath the logs and gasped for air. They were dazed and disoriented, but unharmed.

Petrie: Oh, me hate earthquakes!

Cera shook the dizziness out of her head and frowned suspiciously.

Cera: These are becoming way too frequent, And it caught us by surprise again.

Ducky: What do you think it means?

Cera: How should I know? All I know is that it's becoming annoying.

"Hey, guys! You okay?!"

The Gang immediately turned to see where the voice came from. Moxxie was running towards them.

Cera: We're fine, Moxxie! Did you find Millie?

Moxxie came to a stop at the edge of the pile and leaned over on his hands and knees. He breathed heavily for a moment before wiped the sweat from his forehead.

Moxxie.No, I haven't, I was searching nearby when I heard you guys scream. I take it you haven't found her either.

Ducky: No, we haven't. No, no, no,

MoxxieWhere is she?

Cera: Don't worry, Moxxie, I'm sure she's fine.

Moxxie made and ambiguous face. Half of him believed what Cera was telling him, but the other half couldn't stop worrying about his sister.

Just then, another voice cut through the silence.

"Moxxie! There you are!"

Moxxie perked up and turned to see Kosh the Anklyosaurus coming towards him at a fast pace.

Moxxie: Kosh? What's wrong?

Kosh slowed down and come to a stop in front of moxxie . Now that he was closer, moxxie could see a look of concern in the club-tail's eyes.