The plan

When Octavia heard that they managed to capture the imp mercenary who might have taken Blitzo, she expected to find the team happy or in celebration. Instead, the princess found Millie arguing with Loona in the living room while Moxxie shook his head. Octavia soon learned the reason upon noticing Loona had a few cuts on her arm that were bleeding and a stab to her side that the hellhound was holding with her arm. Octavia winced upon seeing it. Even though she knew Loona could handle more damage than that, it was still a bloody sight to see. The cleaners would have a fit about the red mess on the floor, especially on the carpet her mother loved so much.

Loona: I'm telling you! I'm fine! Now, can we just go interrogate this guy already?! I can get healed later!

Millie: No, you don't! You are going to get medical treatment or, so help me, I'll drag you there myself!

Loona: Your not my fucking mother,

Millie: Well, until we get your father freed, I am responsible for you!

Loona: I'm nineteen years old! Not twelve!

Moxxie: Well, you are acting like one, Seriously, Loona, you really should get bandaged up. We'll go see how the interrogation is doing, and then we'll let you know everything.

Loona: But-

Octavia: Loona, just do it, Much as your demonic healing factor is preventing you from bleeding out too much, this is still my house, and I'd like it as bloodless as possible.

Loona looked at all three of them before throwing up her hands in the air and kicking a nearby chair over. Taking a few deep breaths, she calmed down and pointed at them.

Octavia: Fine, but the moment you get everything I want to know! Now, where's the stupid doctor?

Biollante: right here

Biollante then uses her tendrils to scoop up loona and takes her to her pond. She knew just the right kind of plants to heal her wounds

Moxxie: she's one of the best there is, right up there with red moon

Millie: now let's go interrogate that bitch

Octavia: Follow me

We then cut to the far side of the portal wells palace where we see a dark dungeon. Boss wolf chained like a wild animal, asmodeus and Stolas standing right over him with fury in both their eyes

Asmodeus: Let's not sugarcoat anything here, Vaax. You know as much I do that you are currently fucked right now. You know why you are here, and you know what we want.

Stolas: So I suggest you answer us truthfully, and without any resistance, or you will see your spine removed from your back very slowly. So what will it be?

Boss wolf; alright, I'll talk. Just answer me this first, if you two are the bad cops, than who's he?

Manny: I'm the worse cop. Now who sent you to kidnap Stolas boyfriend?

Boss wolf: well I don't really know who specifically, but she hired lord shen and he sent us to take him out. When the job was done she took her. I couldn't get a close look at her. Shen and her took his body and took him away and we went to find his imp pals. Shen's waiting for the grimoires and them at your mansion

He three look to one another and are surprised by the information. They were waiting in Stolas chamber at this very moment?
______
It wasn't long before they tell the news to the rest of the gang and they all start to worry

Octavia: What are you planning, Dad?

Stolas: I'm not sure. If they are at my chambers than they'll be expecting us and our grimoires