The valley of peace

It was quite the return for the imps. Their sub titan friends they made in the land before time made themselves at home in the valley, and Godzilla was happy to hear of their adventures thanks to gorosaurus psyche keeping an eye on them. Now the imps were snug in their ends, a portrait of their friends they took before they left hanging beside their bed

 Now the imps were snug in their ends, a portrait of their friends they took before they left hanging beside their bed

But lately moxxie continued to toss and turn because he kept having a strange dream every night. Although it was just a coincidence, it was so bothersome that it was the same one over and over again. Finally he woke up just at sunrise to take a swim in the lake. When he did he felt a lot better as he kept his mind off of certain things. But then he again thought about his dream with every detail in it. It started in a vast land, where a female imp that looked so familiar he couldn't out his finger on it, with her identity hidden beneath a flowing robe and wide-brimmed hat, treks with her staff across a bridge above a huge lake.

"Legend tells of a legendary warrior whose kung fu skills were the stuff of legend. She traveled the land in search of worthy foes."

The imp approaches a large tavern towering in front of him. A gang of bandits harassing the rabbit staff inside are startled when the imp enters abruptly, and stare silently as she passes them and sits at a table. As she eats, the gang surrounds her.

GANG BOSS: I see you like to chew. Maybe you should chew ON MY FIST! [Slams fist onto table.]

"The warrior said nothing for her mouth was full. [she holds up his paw.] Then she swallowed. [she swallows.] And then she spoke."

Imp: your terror in this establishment ends NOW! SHA-SHA-BOOEY!

The warrior delivers a series of punches and kicks and the whole gang goes flying in various directions.

"She was so deadly in fact that her enemies would go blind from overexposure to pure awesomeness!"

NINJA CAT: [blindly flailing about] MY EYES!

GATOR: SHE'S TOO AWESOME!

SMITTEN BUNNY: And attractive!

GRATEFUL BUNNY: How can we repay you?

Imp: there is no charge for protecting those in need from their kind. No matter how attractive I am

One hundred assassins appear and surround the warrior. The entire bar swells, packed to the rafters with ninjas.

Imp: KABLOOEY!

The roof explodes and the warrior with a cloud of ninjas erupts into the sky. Like a tornado, the imp warrior twists and kicks them away rapidly.

"It mattered not how many foes she faced. They were no match for her bodacity."

Two groups of thousands of foes leap at the warrior while in the air, but with a single flashy move he sends them flying. The beaten warriors plummet into the lake like rain as the imp treks back across the bridge.