Being more than you are

We are back in the panda village to Po in a festival, dancing with a child.

PANDA VILLAGER #7: Dance, Lotus, dance.

GRANDMA PANDA: [shakes Po's cheeks] He's so handsome.

PO: [bearhugs Panda Villager #2] Hi!

PANDA VILLAGER #2: [bearhugs back] That's a panda hug.

PO. [to Li] Hey!

Li waves back as the triplets and Mr long we're playing Mahjong. Po circles around Mei Mei, chasing kids who are playing with fireworks.

MEI MEI: Po...

Po wanders around the village, smiling until he sees a dying flower. He pauses and attempts to perform chi on the flower. As the flower is about to rise, he stops when he sees Tigress climbing up the village with the jade scroll

 As the flower is about to rise, he stops when he sees Tigress climbing up the village with the jade scroll

PO: [gasps] Tigress?

Po heads up to her. The rest of the village sees her and the imps come to the aid too

MEI MEI: Who's she?

LEI LEI: [gasps and hugs Tigress] Big stripy baby!

Millie: Tigress what happened?! What're you doing here?

TIGRESS: Kai attacked the valley. He's taken every master in China, including Shifu and the others. It's... it's all gone, Po. Everything, everyone.

Millie: E-everyone?! Including M-M-Moxxie?!

TIGRESS: Everyone.

MR. PING: [concerned] How's my restaurant? [Nearby pandas look at him, confused about his priorities.] We'll talk later.

TIGRESS: And now he's on his way here. He's after you Two. He's after all pandas.

PO: How long do we have?

TIGRESS: Not long. Please, tell me you've mastered chi.

Po heads up to Li as the village prepares to evacuate

LI: [to villagers] Here, take the baby.

PO: Dad. Dad?

LI: [holds up a baby] Ok, who belongs to this one?

PO: You need to teach me the secret chi technique now.

LI: I'm afraid you need more time. Everyone, go get your things. Let me hand you that.

PO: I don't have more time! I need to learn it now.

LI: Sorry, you're not ready. Ok, pack everything!

PO: I am ready.

LI: Not quite.

The two then head to the bridge

PO: What are you talking about? I've done everything you've asked. I mastered napping, sleeping in, hammocks, hot tubs. I am totally involved with my panda parts. Now why won't you show me?