Always be together

After a Minuit or two, Millie and cera found the others outside in a small pond, swimming around. By now they washed off all the tar and were now just enjoying the coolness of the water.

While Littlefoot and Spike swam about in the shallows, Ducky ventured out into the deepest part of the pond. Petrie waded on the edge of the shore, too nervous to go further out.

Littlefoot: Millie! Cera!

Millie and Cera walked around the pond over to the group as they all got out of the pool to meet by a large boulder.

Then, to everyone's surprise, Cera walked up to Littlefoot.

Cera: Littlefoot, Millie told me what happened that night we were first attacked by Sharptooth. I...I didn't know that happened to your mother. I...I'm sorry about what I said, and I take it all back.

Everyone's eyes widened in shock at Cera's apology. None of them expected a three-horn of all dinosaurs to ever admit they were sorry. Littlefoot was particularly taken by surprise. It was the last thing he was expecting Cera to say.

The long-neck then looked up at Millie, who gave a small smile and slowly nodded back. He knew exactly what she was telling him.

Littlefoot: It's okay, Cera, I forgive you.

Cera looked up with hopeful eyes and beamed. She never expected that forgiveness could feel so good, even if it was from a long-neck.

Feeling a sense of joy and relief, everyone crowded together for a group hug.

Once again, they were a herd. Only now, their bonds were stronger than ever before.

Littlefoot: So, it's agreed, We'll find the Great Valley together.

Cera: Defiantly

Spike nodded in agreement.

Ducky: Yep, yep, yep!

Moxxie and Millie felt a sense of warming pride. Finally, their herd had come to an understanding.

Suddenly, there was a heart-stopping roar.

Petrie looked up for the source of it and shrieked.

Petrie: SHARPTOOTH!

herd rushed behind the rock in fear.

They moment they were all out of sight, moxxie Millie and Littlefoot carefully peeked out from behind the massive boulder.

Sharptooth was near the top of the large cliff just above them. The sun burned high in the sky behind the small mountain, making his outline nightmarish.

 The sun burned high in the sky behind the small mountain, making his outline nightmarish

Littlefoot: It's Sharptooth all right,

He saw Sharptooth sniff the air intently, trying to find their scent.

Moxxie: He must've followed us,

Cera: Of course, he followed us! I told you: once Sharptooth chooses his prey, he won't stop until he gets it!