Sharpteeth in the valley!

Speaking

Sharptooth language

Thoughts or flashback
________

A few minutes after the Gang raced down the cliff to find the rest of their herd, Ozzy and Strut began to climb up the face of the cliff. Both of them were bruised and scratched up from their tumble down into the ravine. Not to mention they both had vines tangled around their arms, legs, and tails.

After about an hour of slipping on rocks and struggling to keep hold of vines dangling from the cliff-side, the two finally managed to hoist themselves up and over the edge. They both stopped for a moment to catch their breath.

Ozzy: Next time we look before we leap.

Strut: You think the sharp-tooth finished those kids off, Ozzy?

Ozzy: I hope so.

The memory of those imps standing up to him like that made him scowl. They were so small compared to him and his brother, but yet their confidence was unmistakable. And their skill with that stick was certainly a force to be reckoned with.

But if the sharp-tooth from before them her and their friends, then Ozzy was grateful that he would never have to deal with her again. Which means there was no one to spoil their next meal.

Ozzy: Now let's get ourselves an egg and eat.

He started back for the Great Valley with Strut following close behind.
______
Moxxie and Millie hacked their way through the brush with a large stick. Although Chomper had gotten a head start, she was at least relieved that he had left behind a series of footprints for her to follow.

However, millie was anything but happy at the moment

Millie: Stupid dietary issues! You just say you have to have meat in your diet and you make others paranoid! And if you're a predator your condemned for life! AUGH! I'm so mad right now I could just spit!

Moxxie looked to her with concern as he continued to force her way through the branches and bushes in their path, still making sure to keep Chomper's tracks in sight.

Moxxie: How can something with such little legs run so fast?! I've got ridiculously long legs and I couldn't out run Sharptooth to save my life!

As they thought about Sharptooth again, the memory of that final battle came racing back to her. They suddenly stopped and frowned. They grimaced when they realized that she were too rough on the others.

Millie: Can I really blame them for being scared? I mean, Cera may have overreacted, but I can't stay angry with her. And I'm guessing they've always been taught that carnivores are bad. Not to mention, we had a deranged one chase us all the way to the Valley. And whether we like it or not, Chomper is going to have to eat meat for survival someday

She then looked back up to the trail of T-Rex footprints and narrowed her eyes in determination.

Moxxie: Regardless, he's still just an infant and needs someone to take care of him. And he's part of our herd now. We won't leave him or anyone else behind

With that, the two tightened their grip on the branch and once again made their way through forest.
_____
Littlefoot: Chomper! Moxxie! Millie!

Cera: Where are you guys?!

The five dinosaurs lost track of moxxie and Millie the moment they entered the forest. And now, they were just wandering around, hoping to find her, Chomper, or all three of them.

After an hour of searching, the group began to feel tired, hungry, and thirsty.

The last words Millie said to them before she raced off still stuck in their minds, making them feel guilty, especially Cera.