XXI

"He was a person who couldn't fake a smile but smiled often."
E. Lockhart : We Were Liars

♤♡◇♧

When I got back through the front door I saw a mess. A real, big, mess. There were solo cups everywhere, and trash and furniture—I would employ my friends and me to clean most of it up and then hire a cleaning service to finish it up.

All of my friends had already started. They were running around bouncing off eachother holding garbage bags and tubs of water. They were all fooling around like normal, too normal. My eyes scanned the room for Jisung, to spot him standing it the corner of the room looking like a balloon that was about to burst. It would be amazing if he hadn't told anyone—though I'm sure he was adamant on not having anyone know about him and Minho.

I closed the door behind myself and slipped my jacket off, hanging it on one of the hooks. This is when people started to notice me. "Where did you go, Hyunjin?" I hear someone ask, Minho I think.

I shrug. What am I supposed to tell them? If I let them know I was driving my hookup home they'll go crazy wanting to know who it was. "Just dropped someone off."

"Who?"

"Not important."

Silence.

"Did you have sex with them?"

I look at Changbin, "No. Why would you think that." I set my shoes down on the shoe rack. I'm pretending not to be bothered by all these questions.

"Well your neck is completely covered in hickies." Minho points out, waving his finger in circles, "They really do speak for themselves."

I roll my eyes. I don't feel like talking to them – I have to get Jisung alone before he bursts. He's standing in the corner staring at me, begging me with his eyes to let him tell them what really happened. I give him a quick glance, daring him to do it and see what happens. He swallowed hard.

"I need to go change." I say shortly. I grab Jisung by the sleeve of his shirt before I leave the room, "And I need to speak with you, Jisung."

Once we are safely tucked away into my bedroom with the door locked a start to talk, cleaning up a bit as I make my way through the room. Me and Seungmin really made a mess of the covers. Pillows are thrown everywhere and my bedding is barely even on the bed. "I take it you didn't say anything." I ask.

He nods and I can see him through the corner of my eyes, "You can't make me do this Hyunjin. I'm not made for keeping secrets—it's hard enough not telling anyone about Minho."

"Well you better keep this secret, or I'll make sure you and Minho have no more secrets to tell. A word about me and Seungmin sleeping together, and I spill your guys' whole history." Is it mean of me to be doing this to poor ol' Jisung? Probably, but I can't have him blabbing around.

"The whole history?"

"Yes. Even when I caught you guys fucking last summer." We go to Chan's cabin every summer, it sits in the beach and it's a really beautiful house with lots of greenery—but anyway, I was up late one night and heard some noises coming from the back of the house. I go to check it out, and low and behold Jisung is bent over the dresser whining Minho's name.

Blackmail.

Jisung groans. I can tell it's already killing him, especially not being able to tell Felix. The two of them always gossip about everything together and they keep no secrets. "Hyunjin I can't do this—"

"Then you better start explaining yourself to Minho soon." I shrug, putting some pillows back in their righteous place. I can feel Jisung sulking against my door.

"Fine. I won't tell—but you have to tell me more about how it happened. Did you come onto him or did he come onto you?"

He has no right to be asking me questions, but I've been wanting to get this off my chest as well, so.. "I think I came onto him."

"Why?"

"I don't know.." I pause folding some blankets, "I was talking to him about why he had come to the party and suddenly he looked really good.. and I was really horny. The weird part was, I want even horny before that."

"Was it good sex?"

"Amazing."

"Did he like it?"

"Said he did. In fact, he said it was great."

"Would you do it again?"

"No. Not with him anyway."

"Did you think it was a good idea to begin with?"

I thought about it, shrugged, then replied, "I honestly didn't think either of us would remember. I didn't account for the fact that he would be cuddled into my arms the next day."

He nodded, "You guys were cuddling?"

I seemed to be shrugging a lot now, "Thats how we woke up. It would have been kinda cute if not for the pounding headache and crushing regret."

"Ah.." he thought about it, "So he bottomed?"

I laughed. It's not like I'm gonna bottom, is it. "Yeah. Yeah he did." I couldn't imagine him being the top—he was much to clingy. Wasn't sure how to control anyone, though I guess he could have been a submissive top. Just doesn't fit.

"Did you guys at least use a condom?"

I thought about that. "Uhmm.. I think so. I guess we'll find out when I get my next test done."

Jisung huffed. He hated secrets. He liked sharing things and creating drama  too much. His and Felix's relationship was basically based entirely off of gossip.

Oh well. Suppose he'll just have to suffer.