LIX

"I want to kiss her more than I want air."
Karen. M. McManus : One of Us is Lying

♤♡◇♧

Once the two of them had successfully fucked one another they lay in bed wearing nothing but Seungmin's blanket. The elder had his head rested nicely on Seungmin's chest, arms wrapped around his waist. "I think you're going to have a hard time dancing tonight."

Seungmin laughed, "Maybe.. but speaking of which, we should probably get going, don't you think? I don't want the others to wonder where we are and come back here only to see us like this."

Hyunjin groaned, heaving himself up and placing his feet on the ground. He found his boxers and pulled them on, throwing Seungmin's clothing on the bed for the younger to change. Once Hyunjin had put his swim trunks on he looked back at the boy struggling to button up his shirt.

"You uh.. you like me, hey?" He asked, as if that hadn't already been discussed.

Seungmin looked at him briefly before going back to his buttons, "No Hyunjin, I alonly said that because I'm a dickhead who's trying to lead you on, and I only let you fuck because I was in a silly goofy mood." He said sarcastically.

Hyunjin smiled widely, "There's the Seungmin we all love." He said, referring to the boys snarky attitude. Once he had gotten his shirt over his head and tucked the front in he went to go help the other male who was still struggling with his buttons. "You need help?"

Seungmin sighed in defeat, "They're so stubborn, I just can't get them through the hole. I don't know how I did it the first time."

"Yet they were so easy to take off." Hyunjin winked, doing up the last few. Seungmin hit his shoulder, standing up and straightening out his shirt. He started for the door and Hyunjin followed wordlessly.

They went down the stiars and through the kitchen, Seungmin unlocking the front door and getting ready to leave as he opened it. Hyunjin stopped his as he took a step out the open door. Seungmin turned back, just outside, "Hm?"

"You really like me?" Hyunjin asked again, finding the statement completely incomprehensible. He was so convinced that he he'd simply misheard the other two times that Seungmin said it.

Seungmin sighed, smiling a little, "Yeah, I do." Silence, "Do you really like me?" He asked, looking over at the other male sheepishly.

Hyunjin nodded, "Of course I do."

♤♡◇♧

As the two got back they made their way over to their friend group. By this time it was well into the night and they still had a few more hours of partying to go. Chan was the first to see them and call them over, "You guys sort it out?" He asked.

"You could say that." Hyunjin said, shrugging. He hoped that in the darkness they couldn't see the faint hickies that lined his collar bones. He had told Seungmin not to, but clearly he hadn't listened.

"Boo," Changbin whined, "I wanna go dance already, we've waited for them for too long!" Felix and Jisung ran off with him, Minho shrugging and running after.

"You guys sure took a while to get here." The eldest of the group gave Hyunjin a pat on the back as he watched Jeongin skip away into the crowd of dancing people. He leaned in and whispered something in the boys ear before walking away, "Nice hickies by the way."

Seungmin heard the comment and felt his face heat up, but Hyunjin couldn't seem to care less. He took the younger by the hand, "C'mon, let's just go dance yeah?" He said pulling the two of them into the crowd. Seungmin smiled, grabbing Hyunjin's arm and jumping around.

The music was loud and neither of them knew who anyone was around them, but they didn't care. Seungmin danced around, hopping to the music and Hyunjin watched him with a look of pungent love glinting in his eyes. He simply couldn't wrap his head around the fact that the two of them officially liked one another.

Never would he have imagined for this to happen. After everything, even though at the start he had regretted it so much, he couldn't be more thankful for that drunk hook-up. Who knows where they'd be now without it.

Hyunjin reached out, pulling seungmin closer to him, "I know I've already said this, but just tell me one more time; do you really like me?"

Seungmin nodded, slowly stopping dancing, "Yeah, I really, really do.." he put his hands on Hyunjin's arms, "Do you really, really like me?"

Hyunjin nodded, no longer dancing, "Yeah, I really, really like you."

The younger attached his lips to Hyunjin's, swaying back and forth slightly. They moved against eachother in a soft rhythm, not daring to pull away or even breath, scared the other person would dissappear.

Hyunjin let out a soft breath, hands pulling Seungmin closer by the waist. Meanwhile the shorter had his hands cupping Hyunjin's neck and cheeks.

When Hyunjin pulled away he gave a breathless sigh, "Yeah.. yeah, I really, really, like you.."