XXXXI

"When you own a piano, it's harder to think about moving."
Stephen King : Misery

♤♡◇♧

When I got home I didn't want to call Hyunjin right away, in case I seemed clingy or annoying, even though I so badly wanted to talk to him and hear his voice. I know I'm down bad for him but I can't help it, especially after we became.. friends. I don't know if you can really call it that.

Lunch was fine with him and his real friends because none of them looked at me funny this time, though they probably forgot I was even there with how little I added to the conversation. I wondered if they'd invite me back tomorrow. I.. I kind of liked it. Being within (even if not actively participating) a group like that made me feel so, uhm, safe.

It sounds weird and cringy but I swear it's true. I felt like I was safe in the school for the first time in two weeks since that picture leaked. I felt like no one would walk behind me and hit me head or yell the f-slur at me. It's sad that I feel like that normally, but that's the price for being gay.

I'm still kind of jealous that no one does that to Hyunjin, but I know it's because everyone loved Hyunjin before hand, and plus, how could you hate someone that gorgeous? There have been some not so great theories rolling around that Hyunjin wasn't even gay and I had just forced him to have sex with me...

I jumped when my phone started to buzz beside me. Hyunjin had finally texted me.

Hey
Come over to my house

What
Why?
I thought we were gonna call

Buy I'd rather have this conversation in person
I can charm you with my smile that way

Don't be cocky
I don't know if your parents want me there

Why wouldn't they

Are you stupid
Do you want me to spell it out for you
I   f u c k e d   t h e i r   s o n

Okay
I get it
But they aren't mad
My mom might he a tiny bit awkward though

Okay
Fine
I'm coming

Yay!
I knew you'd do it

I hate you

Do you?

Yes.

Seems suspicious

And with that I was forced in my car and driving off into the sunset. Normally I would hate going to other people's houses, but the thought of hanging our with Hyunjin like this made my heart beat faster than it should. I plastered a goofy smile on my face as I drove, a little too excited.

When I knocked on his door he was the one who answered. He welcomed me in, flashing a light grin and I felt myself struggle to hold onto my racing mind. A hot blush covered my cheeks as I followed him through his house, just thinking about him made me want to squeal.

When we got to his room it was slightly messier than the other three times I saw it. I looked around for a minute and found every little detail to be interesting. From the posters on the walls to the art supplies at the desk.

"So," Hyunjin said, sitting down on his bed, "lets cut to the chase shall we? Do you still want to be fuck buddies."

I paused, dragging my attention away from the room and towards him. I shrugged my shoulders, "I don't know. I think it's just gonna cause issues now that everyone knows about it."

He immediately shook his head no, "Like what issues? Our parents are fine with it and it's not gonna make it any less awkward if we stop because they all already know it happened. As long as we don't reflect our relationship onto the business it'll be fine."

I was still on edge about this. What if his mom walked in on us again? That would be even more awkward and—"Oh, what the hell.." I blurted out. I wanted this didn't I? I had a massive crush on Hyunjin and fucking him is doing a lot to solve my thirst.

"Is that a yes?"

I shrugged, "Yeah.." I gave in.

Just then I heard a loud knock on the door with an abnormal amount of hits— probably around 7, and each was just as pronounced at the last. "My moms been knocking like that ever since she walked in on us." Hyunjin whispered before speaking to his mom, "Come in." He said loudly.

She opened the door slowly, peeking her head in first and the allowing herself to fully take a step in once she saw we weren't doing anything. "Uhm, hello Seungmin. Good to see you."

I nodded, "Good to see you too Mrs. Hwang."

She tightened her lips slightly, "I just wanted to know if you'd like to stay for dinner."

I looked to Hyunjin who shrugged his shoulders at me, "Why not?" He asked, "We're friends now remember? That's what friends do."

"I'll text my mom and tell her I'm staying." I said to the woman. She gave me a polite smile and left the room, closing the door entirely behind her and walking away weirdly fast.

"She's really scared of walking in on us again, huh." I said to Hyunjin who just nodded at me.

"For good reason." He stood up out off the bed and walked up in front of me, "You know why else I invited you over to talk in person?"

I stared at him, wondering, even though I thought I might have a good idea of why. "Why?"

"Because I'm really fucking horny." He whispered, lips getting closer to my ears. His hands layed on my waist and kept on my shirt, "You wanna be a good puppy and help me out with that?"

I swallowed hard, nodding my head, "Yes.." I whispered. I felt my dick start to harden at the thought of getting fucked right now.

"Mm," Hyunjin grinned, "But don't worry Pup, we've learned our lesson yeah? We should wait until after dinner."

I felt a little disappointed, "But.." my dick had already gotten hard and he was doing this now?

He pet my hair gently, "I know. I guess I'd just like to see you suffer through dinner."

I glared at him but stopped myself when I realized that I probably didn't want to be a brat right now.

"Fine.."