L

"My guilt is an ocean for me to drown in."
Nicola Yoon : Everything Everything

♤♡◇♧

Soon enough the end of school rolled around. The night before the last day Seungmin packed all of his things in a suitcase and left it by the front door. Just looking at the fully packed luggage made him giddy with excitement.

Things with Hyunjin were.. alright, so say the least. They still didn't really talk individually, but they were okay with one another in a large group atleast.

Hyunjin still felt awkward when he looked at the boy. He could only think about how much he loved him and how he could have possibly fallen so hard for him. He also worried about the trip, being in the same house with him for so long.. it scared him a little bit. And to think that they would be getting drunk almost every other night, leaving way too many opportunities for Hyunjin to drunkenly confess.

♤♡◇♧

"I'm just a little bit worried is all." Minho shrugged, "What if having them together for so long with start fights?" He reffered to Seungmin and Hyunjin, both of which were not here right now.

"I think they'll be fine." Changbin said. They were all standing in Hyunjin's living room getting ready to leave. They had all arrived after school and they were currently waiting on Seubgmin to arrive. Hyunjin was talking to his mother on the other side of the house, and probably Mi-Young.

"What if this trip fixes them?" Jeongin asked,  "It's happened before. They just need to see that they love being around one another."

"What if they don't love being around eachother." Jisung asked, looking around the room, "Anyone think of that? That they actually don't like eachother?"

Chan shook his head, "This is more of a 'something happened and I don't want to talk about it' avoiding eachother, not a 'I hate you' avoiding eachother."

"Well," Felix caught everyone's attention by waving his arm slightly, "Regardless, we have two possible options here."

There was a long pause as everyone waited for him to elaborate. Finally Changbin spoke, "Which are..?"

Felix smiled at him, "So glad you asked." He tilted his head, "We can either respect their boundaries and not make them share a room," he paused, a devious grin forming, "Orr, we can be total douch bags and make them be roommates."

Minho smiled, "I like where this is going.. "

"No, no, no, no, no," Chan shook his head, "Don't make them share a room guys, they'll hate you all for it and won't have fun." He protested.

Jisung whined at him, "Oh come on, have some fun," he complained, "If they really hate it we can switch them for someone okay? We'll figure out a backup plan in advance."

Chan still shook his head.

Jeongin, the shit eating child he was, was already pondering the idea, "How do we make them be roommates? They would never agree to that."

Felix raised his index finger, wagging it around, "No fear, I've thought of this. We casually mention that we all chose eachother for roommates and leave them to realize that it only leaves them two to be roommates. When they bring it up, if they do at all, we say we didn't realize they would have a problem with it and didn't even think about it."

Changbin nodded, "So is it settles then? Those two are roommates?"

Chan groaned, knowing more than all of his friends, "No, guys, if they hate eachother then we shouldn't make them do this." Chan was also against the idea of waking up to them fucking in the middle of the night.

"Stop ruining it, Chan." Jisung scolded.

"I'm back!" Hyunjin called, walking out of the hallways and into the main room, "What are you guys talking about?" He grabbed a suitcase and moved I next to the pole of all the other ones.

"We think we've figured out all of the roommates." Changbin said, everyone but Chan nodding.

"Oh?" Hyunjin asked, "We aren't keeping it the same as last year?"

They all shrugged, "We figured with Seungmin coming we should switch it up a little." Jisung said, sticking to the script.

"Okay.." Hyunjin said, "I'm sure that's fine. What's the knew arrangement?"

Felix spoke up, "Me and Jisung, Minho and Chan, Changbin and Jeongin and, well.." he pretended to think about it, scratching at his chin.

Hyunjin felt his heart speed up, almost getting excited before stopping himself, "That would, uh, that would leave me and, uh, Seungmin." He cleared his throat. He.. liked the idea.

Even though it was terrifying. They had two beds anyway.

"Okay," Minho nodded, pretending like he hadn't already known this would happen, "That cool with everyone?"

Everyone nodded. Hyunjin was completely silent, feeling overjoyed inside. He was gonna share a room with Seungmin!!