LX

"Unless one of us is lying. Which is always a possibility."
Karen. M. McManus : One of Us is Lying

♤♡◇♧

That night Hyunjin had gotten into bed with a smile on his face, thinking about just how amazing this night had been, even if it all started off shitty. He heard Seungmin walk into the room after taking a shower, closing the door behind him.

The younger made his way for the bed that wasn't his, and went and wriggling his way in beside Hyunjin. The elder looked to him, perplexed, "This isn't quite your bed." He said, poking the boy.

"I know." Seungmin giggled, "But I figure that I'd just like to stay with you tonight.. closer than just in the same room."

The taller sighed moving over to make room for his new found guest, "Just don't kick around too much." He warned, "Or I will kick you out."

The shorter nodded, "Understood."

♤♡◇♧

The moment Hyunjin walked down the stairs that next morning Chan wasted no time to pull him off to the side, away from everyone, to have a chat. "What's with you guys." He asked.

Hyunjin tilted his head to the side ever so slightly, "Whatever do you mean Channie?" He asked sweetly.

The elder of the two rolled his eyes, letting out an exasperated sigh, "You and Seungmin. You two took way long to get back to the beach last night and you showed up with a million hickies all over. And while you two were dancing last night you kissed? I mean, I wouldn't be surprised if you'd gotten married last night."

Hyunjin's face heated up a moment, "You uhm.. you saw us kissing, huh?"

Chan nodded, folding his arms over one another.

"Did anyone else?"

Chan shrugged, "Maybe, but my guess is probably. Jisung and Felix were giggling all night afterwards — that might just be the alcohol though. You two weren't very discrete."

Hyunjin grumbled something to himself before looking back to his friends, "Well I'll have you know that Seungmin likes me, and I happen to like him."

Chan nodded, "I've known that for months now. What's the development though?"

"That I know he likes me. And he knows that I like him. And also really good sex." He commented, "This is nothing official though. I'm thinking I'll talk to him about that sometime today, I don't know—"

"Hyunjin!" Felix cheered, getting down the stairs, "What's going on with those hickies?" He wiggled his eyebrows a bit.

Jisung came lurking behind him, "I bet you a know who put them there."

Seungmin sat at the dining room table looking mortified.

"Let me guess who." Felix giggled, "Hmmmm..—"

"Just stop." Hyunjin put his hand up, walking away, "We kissed, get over it you babies."

"Little more than that by the looks of it." Minho snickered before getting hit upside the head by Hyunjin, "Damn, I'm just stating facts.." he mumbled.

Changbin slithered around to beside Seungmin, placing his hand over the poor boys shoulder, "So what's this relationship we've got here now? What was that? I was right when I called Hyunjin jealous last night?"

"You should go fuck yourself." Hyunjin muttered, "Nothing is going on here that you two need to know about."

"Thats what Jisung and Minho said.. now look at them." Jeongin smiled, immediately backing away when he saw Minho glaring at him from a distance.

Hyunjin waved his hands around, "This is nothing like the Jisung and Minho situation."

Jisung gasped, "What's wrong with us?"

Felix hugged the boy, "Nothing baby, Hyunjin is just being a big meanie because Seungmin probably rejected him."

"Seungmin did not reject me!" Hyunjin yelled, "Why are any of you getting involved."

"If he didn't reject you then by process of elimination there only one other thing that could have happened." Changbin said, eyeing the two, "I suspect that it has something to do with the way you two were sucking on eachothers faces yesterday."

Seungmin stood from his seat, "I can't with you guys." He muttered, walking up the stairs, "We're not even dating."

Hyunjin followed after him, "Yet.." he whispered to himself. He made his way after Seungmin and into their room where he closed the door behind them.

They stared at eachother for a moment. "What?" Seungmin asked, sitting down on the bed he hadn't slept in last night.

Hyunjin sat down beside him, "So, you mentioned that we weren't dating.." he placed his arm casually around Seungmin's neck, "And I was thinking maybe, just maybe, we could.. change that."

Seungmin sighed, "Hyunjin—"

"Before you say no!" The elder cut him off, "Just let me take you on a date, you know? You, me, Friday night, a fancy restaurant.. we might even kiss.." Hyunjin sang.

"I was gonna say that we don't even have to call ourselves 'dating', can't I just be your boyfriend already? I mean, I don't quite know how this works—" he trailed off, "I don't have all too much experience, but I just thought.."

Hyunjin giggled at him, "Why don't we go on a date first and then we can figure it out from there.. no need to rush things." He squeezed his shoulder, pulling him into a hug.

"You're right, that was stupid of me to say." Seungmin said, voice muffled by his face being shoved into Hyunjin's shirt, "I shouldn't have said anything."

"No," Hyunjin stopped him, "I thought it was cute – I just want to be able to ask you properly.."

Seungmin sighed, "Why are you so extra."