XXXI

"So, this is my life. And I want you to know that I am both happy and sad and I'm still trying to figure out how that could be."
Stephen Chbosky : The Perks of Being a Wallflower

♤♡◇♧

Once Seungmin and his parents had arrived they first sat in the living room talking. Hyunjin and Seungmin said nothing while the adults in the room made small talk, before eventually shifting into actual business talk. It seemed like they spoke for hours before the boys got shewed off.

Hyunjin forced himself to stand up out of the chair and walk with Seungmin to his room, glancing at him every now and then. Whenever he looked at him he had a look on his face that almost made him look guilty. Hyunjin didn't know what his mood was, but he knew that Seungmin didn't look happy. Neither of them did.

Hyunjin opened the door to his large bedroom, allowing Seungmin to walk in. He stood in the middle of the room for a few moments before Hyunjin told him to sit down. "Dinner is at six, so we only need to suffer through this for another 35 minutes." He said, trying to lift spirits.

"Too long." Seungmin mumbled. He sat himself on the bed, feeling how soft the mattress was. He had never had the opportunity to actually look around Hyunjins room, both times he had been here he had been kind of preoccupied. It felt weird to imagine them fucking on the very bed he was sitting on.

Hyunjin looked at him, but this time when they made eye contact he didn't look away, only thinking harder about the male sitting in front of him.

Seungmin had had enough now and got off the bed, being uncomfortable only thinking about the past of it. He showed himself to the couch in the back of the room, a much more relaxed place. Again, Hyunjin couldn't help but stare at him.

The more he got to know how much of a dipshit Seungmin wasn't, the more he was okay with the idea of him. He no longer hated the boy, but he was still mad at him for a lot of things. "What do you think would happen if we fucked again." Hyunjin suddenly asked.

Seungmin shrugged, cheeks heating up, "We'd probably regret it. Just like last time."

"But this time we're not drunk."

"Oh what? You mean now?"

"Purely hypothetical." Hyunjin nodded, "I could flip you over and fuck you harder than you've ever been fucked before on the same couch your sitting on."

Seungmin felt his stomach do a few flips and he got a familiar feeling in his dick, "Stop it." He demanded, seeing the smug look on the elders face.

"Stop?" Hyunjin asked, taking a few slow steps forward, "Are you sure..?" When Seungmin didn't answer, only swallowing hard Hyunjin smiled to himself, "Lose the shirt." He instructed.

"Huh? S-serious?"

Hyunjin pulled his own shirt off getting within a few feet of the couch Seungmin was sitting on, "Only if you want me to be. We'll need to be quick though, we've only got half an hour."

Seungmin nodded stripping his torso of his shirt and watching as Hyunjin sat down on the couch beside him. Seungmin leaned in, crawling a small ways before connecting their lips in a hungry kiss. The shorter sat himself on the tallers lap, wrapping his knees around his waist.