XL

"Confucius say if man want to grow one row of corn, first must shovel one ton of shit."
Stephen King : Misery

♤♡◇♧

All through dinner Seungmin had suffered. Not only was he fighting off a boner the whole time while sitting right across from Mr. Hwang, he had to deal with the knowledge that he was about to get fucked right after this. Hyunjin kept looking over to him and smiling innocently while his parents made conversation with Seungmin.

The younger boy answer every question with a polite smile, but it was hard to not feel like he was lying to them in some way because of how him and Hyunjin shared glances, both knowing things that those poor two adults had no idea of. Not to mention Mi-Young that was talking to Seungmin a lot—he was worried she may never let him stop.

After leaving the table together and excusing themselves they made their way back to Hyunjin's room. The elder locked the door as Seungmin plopped down on the bed. He has taken the time before they went to dinner to clean himself out while Hyunjin had brought his lube and condoms out from their super secret hiding place.

Hyunjin, after making sure the door was very locked, walked over to the bed without bothering to turn on the light. Some sunlight was let in by the curtains, but other than that the room was dark enough that the two could just see eachother faces and a little more.

Hyunjin put his knee on the bed next to Seungmin's thigh, putting his hand on the back of his neck and pulling him into a warm kiss. For some reason this felt much more passionate than any kiss that had ever shared before, and Hyunjin noticed. He slowly pulled away and looked at Seungmin for a moment, trying to figure out why the kiss had felt the way it did.

And then, something clicked in Hyunjin's mind.

Seungmin was.. pretty. No, not just pretty, Seungmin was one of the most gorgeous people he had ever seen. Did Seungmin know just how precious he was? Hyunjin felt his heart beat a little faster, and in those moments everything about Seungmin seemed to be completely... perfect— stupidly perfect.

The type of stupidly perfect someone would see only if they liked this person as a little more than friends.

"Hyunjin?" Seungmin asked, worried as to why the elder had been staring at him. Just then though, the taller leaned back in and kissed him harder than before with even more passion. Seungmin accepted it gratefully and moaned slightly.

Hyunjin felt his stomach do a flip at the feeling if Seungmin's hands roaming around under his shirt. As they kissed he couldn't help but feel the gears start to click in his head, Hyunjin suddenly pulling away.

Oh no. Oh God no.

Seungmin looked up at him with a questioning glance as Hyunjin stood up from the bed, placing his hand on his forehead trying to think. This was not supposed to happen. No, no, no—

"Jinnie? Are you okay?"

Jinnie.

Hyunjin looked down at him, "I can't do this."

"What do you mean? I thought you were in the mood." Seungmin sat up straight, pulling his shirt down to cover his stomach again as he did so.

The elder started to pace. He had a crush on Seungmin? Like a crush crush? That's why Hyunjin wanted to keep fucking because he liked Seungmin not the sex—you fucking idiot.

He wasn't supposed to let this happen. How had he fallen like this just from a little bit of boning? That was pathetic. How was Hyunjin supposed to live knowing that Seungmin had totally gotten the better of him.

"Yeah, I was." Hyunjin said, moving around the room in a figity way, like he couldn't sit still.

"What's the problem then?" Seungmin placed his hand on his neck nervously, under the impression he had done something very wrong. Was the taller mad at him over something?

"I was wrong." Hyunjin hugged his arms to his chest, trying to calm himself, "We need to stop this.. this sex. We can still be friends but all of this is a bad idea... I'm sorry I forced you into this."

"What?" Seungmin stood from the bed, "You didn't force me into anything – I wanted this. Have I done something to make you regret it..?"

Hyunjin shook his head dismissively, "No, no you haven't.. I was just wrong. I think we should spend the night watching a movie instead or something.. let's just chill, yeah?"

Seungmin had no right to force Hyunjin to do all of this, so he just nodded his head, though he didn't believe that he hadn't done something wrong. Something had happened to make Hyunjin upset and uncomfortable and what else would have done it but Seungmin?

"Sure." Hyunjin confirmed and went to go take a seat next to Seungmin on his bed, picking up the TV remote. "I'm sorry.. for leaving you hanging. It's just.. I just realized that this was all wrong."

Seungmin wanted to ask why, but decided that Hyunjin might not want to explain right now. He silently watched as the elder picked out some type of movie to watch. He ended on a romance movie with a relatively good rating.

Seungmin sank back in his seat as the movie started to play, not paying attention to anything but thoughts that popped into his head. That was until he heard some sniffling beside him and he looked over to see Hyunjin struggling to hide his tears, overflowing out of his eyes like a cascading waterfall.

Seungmin said no words, but instead brought Hyunjin into his gentle hold, pulling him into his chest. With this final advancement Hyunjin started to cry even harder, sobbing into Seungmin's shirt.

He wasn't even sure what he was crying for. Because he likes Seungmin? Because he hadn't realized it? Because he lead Seungmin on tonight? He didn't know.. but it hurt. Whatever it was, it hurt.

His heart pounded in his chest and he felt like his world might collapse at any moment, head burried in Seungmin's chest. He gripped onto his shirt like a little baby, afraid his mother would leave.

The only calming thing was Seungmin's hands, gently weaving through his hair. "Shh.. it's okay.." he heard him whisper.

Hyunjin sobbed,

How could he let himself fall so hard?