XXIV

“Sexual energy is just that, it’s energy. And where we choose to expend that energy makes all the difference in the world."
- Unknown

♤♡◇♧

When Seungmin got home from school he was exhausted, more so than usual. He trudged up the stairs, backpack still clinging to his shoulders, and made his way right to his bedroom.

Ever since art class, Hyunjin had been on his mind. Doing math? Hyunjin. Eating lunch? Hyunjin. Trying to run the 300m sprint? Hyunjin. Hyunjin. Hyunjin! Him and his stupid pretty face simply would not leave him alone! Something about him made Seungmin's heart strings strum, and it was worrying.

What was once a silly admiration for Hyunjin's beauty had become something much more, something unimaginable. A crush.

When Seungmin finally dropped his backpack and plopped down onto his bed he let our an aggravated groan to express his frustration. He would never forgive himself for letting Hyunjin get the better of him. He would have to stop himself somehow. Next time the two saw eachother, Seungmin would be mean, so mean that Hyunjin never wanted to talk to him again. That way, Seungmin wouldn't have to deal with this issue any farther.

Was this a stupid plan? Yes, but no matter. He would figure out the logistics of it later. What was important was that Seungmin had let too much of his guard down, and he needed to build his walls right back up.

With this final thought, Seungmin curled up, falling asleep. He paid no mind as his thoughts started to revolve around Hyunjin. Stupid, pretty, Hyunjin.

♤♡◇♧

Seungmin whined as Hyunjin bit on the tender skin of his neck. He was getting needy and horny, and simply kissing wasn't enough anymore. Taking advantage of the way Hyunjin had pressed their crotches together, he rolled his hips upwards, hearing a small gasp out of the tallers mouth.

Hyunjin seemed to return the energy, rutting his hips right back. "Want more, hm?" He heard the elder whisper into his ear, still hovering over top of the smaller boy. Seungmin opened his mouth to say yes but no words came out, and Hyunjin simply laughed at him, at how wrecked he was.

Seungmin felt himself being flipped over, cheek now burried in the mattress, his hands gripping at the bedsheets above his head. "Lift." Hyunjin commanded, Seungmin lifting his hips for the other male to remove his jeans quickly. He kneeded into the boys ass with his palms, pressing kisses up his back, lifting the fabric of his shirt as he went.

Seungmin, impatient, hurriedly took his shirt off, exposing everything about himself apart from his boxers, barely covering his ass. He could hear the elder laugh at him and he imagined his stupid pretty face, staring at his naked body. A hot blush crept up his cheeks, "Stop 't.." he mumbled, feeling Hyunjins cold fingers trace just under the line of his boxers.

"Ah yeah? You don't want me to fuck you senseless anymore?" He teased, gripping tightly at the boys thighs.

Seungmin whined loudly arching his back before rutting his hips into the mattress. He just wanted to get fucked.. "Jinnie, please.. just don't laugh at me.." he squeezed his legs together, afraid that Hyunjin had been eyeballing his crotch area. But then again, so what if he had?

"So desperate, Minnie.." he cooed. Seungmin winced when he felt a slap to the ass, "Get up, sit on my thigh."

Seungmin got up on his knees, spotting Hyunjin looking at him from the edge of the bed. He did as he was told, settling himself on his thigh. When he was seated, he looked up to Hyunjin for more instructions. "Dry hump me, Minnie, like the little puppy you are." His voice was gruff and it sent a shiver down Seungmin's spine, "You're not gonna stop until I say you can, and you better not cum baby." He bopped the tip of his nose before helping to guide Seungmin's hips.

Seungmin threw his head back almost immediately. He felt exposed, being the only one of the two naked, and not only that but he was being so needy, rutting his hips to desperately into Hyunjins thigh for any type of contact. "Ahh~" He let out, picking up has pace. He moved faster, going in circles and back and forth, trying to get as much friction as possible.

"Good puppy.." Hyunjin said as the younger let his head fall in the crook of his neck. He gripped tightly onto the elders arms for stability, a moaning mess at this point. He couldn't hold together his thoughts for much longer. Seungmin could care less about how eager he probably looked, the little self restraint he was showing.

He felt Hyunjin's hands tracing up his stomach, lightly messing with his nipples. Seungmin rolled his eyes back as his loud moan was muffled by Hyunjin's shirt. He smelt so good, so welcome to the younger. His cologne filled his senses. "Thats right Minnie, faster for daddy."

"Mmh—daddy, gonna—agh—c-cum!" He managed out before Hyunjin stopped him completely, halting his hips. Seungmin looked up at him, tears brimming his eyes, "W-what?"

Hyunjin smiled at him, softly caressing his cheek. He helped Seungmin onto the bed before standing up to remove his own clothing. "We wouldn't want you cumming to soon now would we? What would be the fun in that."

Seungmin let out a shaky breath, understanding that Hyunjin was the one in control here. He nodded his head slightly, shifting uncomfortably on the blankets while he waited. The elder was soon done undressing and went to go deal with the sub before him. "You want me to prep you baby boy?"

Seungmin immediately nodded, "Mhm," he felt the butterflies in his stomach grow. The wait would be over soon, but Seungmin wasn't sure if he would be able to hold his cum for very long while Hyunjin fingered him.  He had already been on edge for a while. 

Hyunjin gently pushed him back into the mattress, spreading his legs and positioning himself in between them. He pressed soft, tender kisses to the inside of his thighs and he reached to grab the lube from his bedside table. Once he had it he smeared it all over his three fingers and then continued to tease the smaller boy.

He ran his wet finger over the rim of his clenching hole, Seungmins breath catching in his throat. He bit his lip and reached out for Hyunjin blindly, taking hold of his shoulder. "Y-you clean?" He asked breathlessly.

Hyunjin smiled at him, "I am. You?" Seungmin nodded again. He was suddenly glad that he had prepared to hook up tonight and taken the time to wash himself out as well. He always planned for these things..

Seungmin arched his back, moaning loudly as he felt Hyunjin curl his finger into him—

♤♡◇♧

Seungmin jolted out of bed, waking up just like that. He suddenly became aware of the wet spot that sat uncomfortably in his pants.  He groaned in annoyance, mostly at himself  for thinking of Hyunjin again, but also at the elder himself. Why did Hyunjin have to start all of this? He just wasn't able to get away from that night..

That amazing night.

But he had to. He couldn't keep having the same dream like this over and over again. He layed his head back down in bed, not going to change yet.

"Stupid, pretty, Hyunjin.." he muttered.