XLIX

"You're not living if you're not regretting."
Nicola Yoon : Everything Everything

♤♡◇♧

When I woke up in the morning I was cold. I knew exactly where I was and I was cold. I had hoped that when I woke up Hyunjin would be holding me like he'd done before, but he wasn't.. in fact, he was turned completely away from me.

I stared at the back of his head like I had done last night. I thought about his hand on my cheek, then on my waist and my hips.. finally pulling me closer, but new we were at least 2 feet apart.

I.. hate you..

I let myself reach my hand our into the open space, feeling the soft mattress. I inched my hand closer to his back, soon placing my palm on his back. I wondered if he would wake up.. what he would do if he—

"Ah! God!" I said out loud, suddenly my head pounding like it had just been smashed in by a brick. I forgot about my hangover and now it was drilling into me like I owed it money. I sat up on my elbows slowly, still holding my head on my hand. I heard him start to rustle around through his sleep, my ears ringing in my mind.

"Seungmin? You good?" Even though I was in so much pain, oh my god was his morning voice hot. I wished I had heard it more times in my life, but now I'd never hear it again if this hangover kills me right now. "Hangover?" Hyunjin laughed at me, but his talking just made it all worse.

"Lay down." Hyunjin said, putting his hand on my chest and gently pushing me back into the bed, "I'll go get you some water and advil. I should probably also check if anyone else is awake."

I groaned, "God, okay, do what you want just stop talking!" I covered my ears trying to absorb myself into the mattress. I was pissy for sure, not in the mood to make conversation.

I heard Hyunjin laugh at me before getting out of bed and leaving the room, the door snapping shut behind him. There was some muffled talking, footsteps and then a few doors opening and closing. I put the pillow over my head, hoping I might block out the noise. Either that or smother myself to death.

When my door opened again I figured it was Hyunjin coming to tell me something because there was no way he could have gotten to his kitchen that fast, but it wasn't. Someone flopped down on the bed, crawling over to me and getting under the covers. I smelt Jisung's perfume. "Seungmin," he cried, "I have the worst hangover ever."

I shook my head, "Same." I muttered. I felt him wiggle closer to me, wrapping his arms around my waist and hugging me tightly. At first it was strange to me, never really having been hugged like this by him (sober) but I gave up and let him anyway.

I thought that was all, when I heard someone else enter the room. I looked up and saw Felix, who had a tired look on his face, but he lit up when he saw us, "Hehe, you two look dead."

"Shut. Up." Jisung groaned at him, us feeling Felix's weight dip at the edge of the bed as he wriggled his way over to us. He squished in between up, me and Jisung whining at him to stop, but he found himself a place anyway.

Now, for the love of God, someone else walks into the room, "Ahh!" I yelled, "I just wanna sleep!" But when I heard Hyunjin laugh at me I knew he was back with my precious advil. I looked up and saw him with the pills and water and reached out to grab them from him.

"Ah," said Hyunjin, retracting his hand, "Say please." He commanded.

I squinted my eyes at him, "Give me the pills bitch–"

"Thats not gonna get you anywhere. Say please." He told me one more time.

Felix, head tucked into my back and his arms wrapped under my armpits whispered to me, "Just do it, Hyunjin's a whimpery little bowl of soggy cereal when he doesn't get what he wants."

I glared at him to show how annoyed I was, "Please hand over the freaking pills."

He smiled at me, putting the pill in my hands along with the water and patting my head like I was a child.

I rolled my eyes and put the pills in my mouth, swallowing them along with the water. I put the empty glass back down on the bed side table and sunk back into bed beside Felix and Jisung. I felt Hyunjin's eyes still on me, "Go away." I grumbled.

"You're so cute." He cooed, making me blush a little bit, "Seems like you three are getting along well." He pointed out, nudging my shoulder.

"Yes, and if you're not careful Seungmin will replace you completely." Jisung warned, "So either that or you leave us alone to rest. We have hangovers," he paused, looking at Felix, "Well, most of us do."

Felix giggled, but then frowned, "I can't believe you ditched me for Minho last night." He pouted.

Jisung smiled sheepishly, "He wanted to spend time with me, I couldn't say no. We spent all night together anyway." He compromised, patting Felix's head. I could tell that Felix was a huge cuddlebug from the way he latched onto any physical contact he could get.

"I guess.." Felix sniffled, looking away, "But you need to spend time with me next time. You give the best hugs."

"I thought you said Chan gave the best hugs." Hyunjin said, obviously just trying to start shit.

Jisung gasped, offended, "And here I was thinking I was special!"

Meanwhile, all I wanted was to get some more rest and escape this God forsaken hangover. Why were they yelling? I don't know. I really don't know.

I looked up at Hyunjin who looked down at me.

"I have a guest room you can sleep in." He said quietly. 

I nodded, and got up. Thank goodness.