Welcome To Brazil

*Please excuse any typos or mistakes*

Deplaning the jet, Prince was in a very upbeat mood. No longer needing his cane to walk, he was busy twirling it.

As he hopped down the steps of the jet to the awaiting limo, I noticed that he was beyond jovial. I had packed my heavier furs and shipped them back to Minnesota with some of our gifts, and I'm so glad I did...well, more so glad that Prince made me.

"Man, this weather feels good." Kirk said.

"Yes it does!" Prince grabbed Preston, spinning him around in the air.

I damn near had a heart attack seeing how much pressure he was putting on his feet.

"Hey, be careful." I lowly said to Prince, as I walked up behind him.

"I'm feeling fine." He quickly turned and kissed my cheek.

"Are we going to the beach?" Preston asked.

"We're staying on the beach. You guys can get right into your bathing suits as soon as we get to the villa." Prince wiggled his brows.

"Yayyyy!" Preston and Michelle screamed.

I was a bit taken back. I had some things already planned, but clearly Prince had other things in mind.

"You're going to help me build sandcastles right?" Preston asked me.

"I have some things I need to do and I have phone calls to make." I said.

Prince looked at me as if I was crazy.

"Is this a business trip?" He teased.

"Noooo, but there are some things I need to do." I smiled.

"I'm still going to see Marcos?" Preston asked.

"Yes. I'll call his mom and let her know that we are here. I'll also let her know that we have an extra guest that will be joining you." I smiled at Michelle.

"Thank you". Kirk mouthed to me.

I nodded my head to let him know that it wasn't a problem.

"You don't mind if I take her with me tomorrow do you? I need to get a New Year's Eve outfit." I asked Kirk.

"I don't mind at all." He said.

"Do I need a new outfit?" Preston asked.

"Yes. We all may need one; did any of you guys bring an all white outfit?" I asked.

Everybody shook their heads no, including Prince.

"Why do we need all white?" Kirk asked.

"On New Year's Eve, everyone goes to the beach wearing white."

"Why is it so hot here?" Michelle asked, taking off her sweater.

"It's summer time here in Brazil." I said.

"Our winter is Brazil's summer, and their winter is our summer." Preston chimed in.

Michelle smiled.

"Two different seasons in one holiday. I like that." She said.

"Should we hit the mall for some outfits then?" Prince said.

"I don't think we should do that. We may cause hysteria, and Rio has a very large population." Gerard said, holding up a tourist book.

"Where did you get that?" Kirk asked.

"I bought it in New York. I wanted to read up on the place to be mentally prepared, and learn a few phrases just in case we're out and about with P.. I'm thinking about taking some language classes when I get back to Minnesota. Being able to communicate is key, especially as security." Gerard explained.