Lenny's After Party (Part Three)

*Please forgive any typos

Jeanette and I straighten ourselves out before exiting the dressing room, but she still had a flushed look on her face.

Kirk  just shook his head at the first glance of us, but Gerard and Jeanette  looked at each other with a smirk.

Walking down the hallway,  Jeanette stood in front of Kirk to face him.  As he was walking forward, she  was now walking backwards looking up at him.

"Kirk?"  Jeanette spoke.

"What?"  He said, never breaking his stride.

"You ever been banged by a rock star?"  She seriously, yet jovially asked.

Gerard and I lowly chuckled, in both shock and amusement.  Even Kirk caught himself as he was about to the same.

"Man, what's wrong with her?"  He looked at me trying to hold back his laughter. I just started giggling because Jeanette was acting like one of the fellas now.

"Just thought I'd lighten the mood since you're always so uptight."  Jeanette patted his arm.

Kirk  stopped walking, which made us all stop.  With a semi-stern look on his  face, I could tell he was trying to be intimidating, but for some reason, it never worked on Jeanette.

"Stop  trying to make me laugh, and smile, and be giddy!  I have a job to do;  protecting Prince is serious business.  When we're in public, I can't be looking like I'm  in a good mood.  I have to be serious."  Kirk kindly explained.

"Kirk,  instead  of looking serious, you look mad; as if someone pisses in your orange  juice every morning!  You can be serious with a smile.  You're trying to come off as intimidating but you ain't  fooling nobody. When you meet the bodyguard I'm with, take notes. He doesn't look like a meany, but you can tell he don't play. It's all in the eyes; you should be able to intimidate someone with a look, instead of a scowl." She explained.

"Are you trying to tell me how to do my job?"  Kirk asked.

"Yes,  because if something happens to my Prince due to you looking tough,  instead of being tough...I'll hi-yah!"  Jeanette playfully did a karate  chop.

"Get her away from me man."  Kirk slightly laughed.

Laughing, I grabbed Jeanette's hand and pulled her into me.

"Leave  Kirk alone.  He's been doing this for a while, so taking advice isn't  going to be easy for him."  I teased with a smirk on my face.

"So are you going back to your section?"  Kirk asked.

The  look he gave me let me know that he was worried about Desray, and to be  honest so was I.  The last thing I needed was for her to try and flirt  with me in front of Jeanette. 

"His section is a bit crowded, don't you think?"  Jeanette said.

Neither Kirk or Gerard said a word.

"How about we go to my section, and nicely clear it out?"  I suggested.

"Your section is a little too close to your former wives, and I really don't want to make them uncomfortable."  Jeanette said.

Kirk and Gerard eyes widened.

"That's a first." Kirk mumbled.

"Ms. Devareaux, your section is full of fans.  You have celebrities that  sometimes can't control themselves when Prince enters a room, so  imagine how bad that can be with regular folks.  Even with your  security, if Prince were to sit in your section we wouldn't be able to hold people off,  so his section is a must for security purposes."  Gerard kindly explained.