Christmas Eve, Part I (The Bejeweled Eye Beauty)

***Please forgive any typos.  My wattpad is acting up🙁

"I'm sorry, I swear I am." I moaned.

In what I thought would be a "game", I allowed Jeanette to use one of my neckties to restrain me to the bed post.  Little did I know that her intentions was to torture me for my earlier actions toward her. 

Riding my face into an orgasmic oblivion was her form of punishment. With my hands tied, not only could I not retaliate, but I couldn't even touch her. All I could do was take it.

"Why do me like this?" I groaned in sexual agony.

Poor Princey was literally standing straight up on his own, seeping pre-cum like a faucet. In all my life, I never needed to nut so bad.

"That slick ass mouth of yours needed to be washed out with some of this vaginal holy water."  She teased, licking her remnants from my lips.

"Just think about Princey mama, he doesn't deserve this.  Have a heart."  I pleaded.

Looking at my bestie with hooded eyes, she licked her lips.   Sitting up, she spread her legs, allowing her lubricated folds to glide up and down my shaft.   Seeing the way Jeanette worked her glistening treasure to meticulously make sure no penetration took place, sent me over the edge.

I was trying my damn best to wiggle my hands loose, because that's just how bad I wanted to touch and caress her dewy skin.   The sight of her body jewelry moving in sync with her sensuous rhythm, had me seconds away from my much needed relief.

"Fuuuck...."  I moaned as I watched her ride out her own orgasm, while my cum trickled down to mix with her sweetness.

Her stamina was unmatched, and I knew that I had to get in even better shape if I wanted to fully keep up this woman.

After untying me, she gently wiped me down.   Seeing me out of breath, she grabbed her pouch full of teas, and plugged in our in-suite coffee pot to boil some water.

"If you're not letting me penetrate those vaginal walls, please don't make me no energy tea."  I heavily exhaled.

Jeanette giggled.

"I'm actually making us some tea to get through our busy day. The sun is about to rise, and we haven't gotten any rest. This tea is a special blend I take when I have to stay up with my patients who are in labor. It will at least get us through the next 18 hours, but after that we have to get some sleep, even if it's just a nap." She sweetly informed.

Walking up behind her, I moved her hair to the side and kissed the back of her neck.

"What are all of these teas for, and where do you buy them?"  I asked looking at her tea bags.

"These teas are for many things but I don't buy them, I cultivate and blend them myself. It's used to help those I heal, in addition to many other things.   Teas and herbs, if blended and used properly can do more for the body than any pharmaceutical or chemical drug concoction." She stated.

"Is that so?" I nibbled her ear.

"Yes. As a matter of fact when that actress offered me a line of coke, I thought about the coca leaf tea blends I have. It would actually have her high for days with no side effects. I was thinking that I could probably make millions off of those Hollywood folks that love to get stoned." She said.

The tone she used let me know that she was seriously thinking about it.  Turning her around to face me, I looked in her eyes.

"I do not want you becoming the Queenpin of High Teas for Hollywood druggies, do you understand me?"  I said.