Yandere Jeon Jungkook alphabet

Affection: How do they show their love and affection? How intense would it get?

Jungkook is actually very loving. The problem is he is very abusive. Thus whenever he tries to show affection to his darling they simply remember the pain and torture he inflicted on them. However Jungkook genuinely loves her. In his own twisted way. It's very intense at times. Forced hugs, cuddles are normal with him.

Blood: How messy are they willing to get when it comes to their darling?

He doesn't kill others. He has a reputation to manage. He is the head of Jeon estates after all. However he has other...to do that work. In other words he doesn't get his hands dirty. He however beats up and is cold with his staff. The same for his darling just cut out the 'cold' part.

Cruelty: How would they treat their darling once abducted? Would they mock them?

He never abducted his darling. In fact they had a traditional arranged marriage but that's going to be explained later. Jungkook treats his darling with abuse. He beats her up in various ways. However he isn't the type to mentally abuse her. He is the physical yandere. However he does laugh at her at times. That's rare though.

Darling: Aside from abduction, would they do anything against their darling's will?

He would beat her against her will. He would lock her up against her will. Not let her out without him against her will.

D2 : danger level

To his darlings he is a straight up 10/10. He is very dangerous. To others who aren't his family or darling's family he is a 10000000/10. To his darling's family he is 0/10 he is a literal saint. To his mother he is a 11/10 (he abused her along with his father) to his father he is -100000/10 he worships him!

Exposed: How much of their heart do they bare to their darling? How vulnerable are they when it comes to their darling?

Jungkook is not vulnerable to his darling. He doesn't let his darling manipulate him even a bit. However he does cry to her from time to time. Since his darling did love him before his "change" 2 months after their marriage, she tries to comfort him sometimes. Other times she ignores his cries which infuriates him and he abuses her with his belt.

Fight: How would they feel if their darling fought back?

He will beat her harder. Then when he sees her on the floor struggling to stand he laughs. This is the rare moment spoken above.

Game: Is this a game to them? How much would they enjoy watching their darling try to escape?

He married her since he wants to own her. Jungkook is extremely possessive and abusive. However he isn't toying with his wife. At least he tries not to. To him his wife is the most important person in his life. He hates when she tries to escape and he gets her back. Then...you guessed it. He beats the shit out of her.

Hell: What would be their darling's worst experience with them?

Escape. His darling escaped and he burnt her foot with red hot iron then kissed those bruises roughly paining her even more. All this while he sang to her, her favorite song.

Ideals: What kind of future do they have in mind for/with their darling?

He wants kids with her. He wants their child to be like him and keep a check on his mother. Yes his. Jungkook wants a son.

Jealousy: Do they get jealous? Do they lash out or find a way to cope?

Jungkook is very possessive. So naturally he is very very easy to get jealous. He once got jealous of his own dog which his darling cuddled up to after he slapped her for the first time. He accused his wife of liking that dog more than him. He sent it to the animal shelter much to his darling's shock and sadness.

Kisses: How do they act around or with their darling?

He acts softer with his darling than around his staff. He is brutal with his staff. However he is brutal, soft and loving with his s/o

Love letters: How would they go about courting or approaching their darling?

He courted his darling with his charming voice and looks. He realized his darling was a soft and kind girl so he easily manipulated her with sweet words and loving stares. He however showed her his true colors after 2 months to their marriage.

Mask: Are their true colors drastically different from the way they act around everyone else?

Not really, he is worse around other people. Except his darling's family members who are unaware of their son-in-law's abusive tendencies. His darling is obviously threatened to be silent.

Naughty: How would they punish their darling?

Do I even need to say this...ABUSE. ABUSE. ABUSE.

Oppression: How many rights would they take away from their darling?

Everything is taken from her. She is basically locked away in his huge mansion.

Patience: How patient are they with their darling?

At first mediocre. After he first slapped her he became less and less patient to the point of beating her even if she was submissive.

Quit: If their darling dies, leaves, or successfully escapes, would they ever be able to move on?

If his darlings escapes he will get more unstable and try to find her. If he found her he gets worse. If she dies that's a different story. If he killed her by any chance, he will kill himself. As simple as that. If she kills herself or died because of other reasons, he will change and realize how much he wronged his dear beloved. He will not be able to move on always dreaming about his s/o and tearing up.

Regret: Would they ever feel guilty about abducting their darling? Would they ever let their darling go?

He would never feel guilty. Until she dies. So his darling will never see him guilty.

Stigma: What brought about this side of them (childhood, curiosity, etc)?

His father. He had treated his mother the same way and taught Jungkook to keep a check upon his mother. This made Jungkook the yandere he is today.

Tears: How do they feel about seeing their darling scream, cry, and/or isolate themselves?

He gets annoyed if he saw her scream or cry. Sometimes he will laugh. If she isolates herself however, he gets worried. He will try to get her to become normal by softening his tendencies and this is when he is his softest. However if his darling returns to him he is back to being the monster he was.

Unique: Would they do anything different from the classic yandere?

He doesn't rape his wife. He somehow understands sex with her was fun and nice when he had her consent. If she doesn't consent he will not sleep with her. However he does force hugs and cuddles onto her.

Vice: What weakness can their darling exploit in order to escape?

It's very hard to find weakness in him. His darling can only escape if she can mix something in his food. Jungkook doesn't doubt her cooking. If she mixes sedatives or even poison...she can escape but then who will get her those pills?

Wit's end: Would they ever hurt their darling?

HECK YEA!

Xoanon: How much would they revere or worship their darling? To what length would they go to win their darling over?

He doesn't worship her however he will go to any length to win her hand in marriage. SRSLY. Once she is married to him he will show her who he is.

Yearn: How long do they pine after their darling before they snap?

Till marriage he is a saint. After marriage if his darling mentions men or attracts attention of a man he will SNAP FOR GOOD.

Zenith: Would they ever break their darling?

Yes. He already broke her with all the physical abuse.