Yandere Namjin

Requested by @RhonnieGirl04 
Can I make a request of Namjoon and Seokjin being brothers who are only a year apart? They basically do everything together and have the same taste in women.........

- Namjoon was only a year younger than his brother. Thus they were always close and thought alike. They loved the same kind of food, they loved the same type of loose clothes and they loved the same shy and timid girl. 

- Not type...a girl. Yup both of them were fascinated by the same girl working at Jamaican Chicken Hut where they like to get their favorite chicken. They frequented a lot after seeing her and almost got acquainted with her. Namjoon was the quiet one whereas Jin was friendly and very sweet.

- After a few months when Jin found it unbearable to not be able to hold her he said Namjoon. Namjoon finally opened up saying he felt the same and wanted her. At any cost. That's when they made it their mission to get her. They made the kidnapping simple, night shift , white van, chloroform and boom

- She was just a poor worker, no one gave a damn to her disappearance. Her parents were in another state and she only had 1 friend who was poor like her. Yet she filed a case for her. However like every other case there was no proper progress. Y/n however was suffering badly. She was smothered by both the brothers like no tomorrow. They would fuck her, cuddle her, feed her, bath her and what not. She was already very shy and private so this destroyed her. 

- She wanted nothing to do with those men and cried whenever they approached her. Those shackles around her hands and legs served no comfort to her already unfortunate situation. Then she realized something. One brother was softer. Other  was rougher. What if she used this difference and uses it to her advantage?

- That's when her plan began. She started being more receptive towards Jin and more hostile towards Namjoon. At first this baffled both the brothers. She let Jin roam his hand on her body while screaming and crying when Namjoon did the same. Jin tried talking to Namjoon, but the latter ridiculed him as a lucky bastard. Namjoon decided to copy his brother and try to become gentle so she would smile at him like she did to her brother. However when that didn't work and she was her same hostile self, he got more forceful and possessive. He would lock out Jin and fuck her into oblivion and was not easy on her.

- Jin couldn't bare to see this. All he wanted was Y/n's love and didn't care if he had to share it however he was done with her screams against Namjoon since he tasted her happy smiles. Y/n wanted to separate the brothers and she was successful. She was faking her love towards Jin...at least before. She was slowly and truthfully falling for Jin. That's why she saved Jin by telling him that Namjoon will kill him. After all she heard Namjoon's plan when he fucked her. He told her she should prepare to be his since he will kill Seokjin. 

- Jin quickly won against his brother when he realized Namjoon tried to strangle him in sleep. Jin was not sleeping and quickly tossed his brother to the side and strangled him instead. Namjoon was taken off-guard and couldn't fight properly leading to his death.

- The couple buried Namjoon in their backyard and Jin let Y/n free. Not completely. Only the shackles. She was allowed to move in the house freely but he still intended to keep her. Y/n had started to love Jin so despite being uncomfortable she accepted.

- After a month, Y/n felt herself get sick and begged Jin to let her go to a hospital. The man however refused and wondered if she was pregnant. He took her pee sample and returned home happily when the result came positive. 

- He embraced his Y/n and said "You are truthfully mine now! You are pregnant Y/n! We will always be a happy family-" 

That's when his voice was cut and his eyes widened. Y/n pulled away from him and tears covered both their eyes. She had stabbed him on his back. Literally. Jin fell down as he muttered, "I-I thought you love me." "I did. I still do...but I can't. I can't sacrifice my freedom. I didn't want to love you but I did. You wanted to keep me with you forever but I am sorry. I can't allow that. However, I will still keep a part of you with me...forever." She spoke with tears as she placed her hand on her belly while Seokjin succumbed to his death. As soon as he died Y/n sat on the bed and cried loudly. 

I hope you guys liked the fic!~ Pls rate it out of 10.