Taehyung #1.2

AFTER SO SO SO MANY REQUESTS.....HERE WE GO. A SEQUEL TO TAEHYUNG #1 AND A GOOD ENDING. This will be short btw.

 A few months went by as days continued to pass in Y/n's life. Filled with emptiness, roughness and of course some rough sex sessions. 
Each day Y/n's eyes lost it's shine.
Until....

"You're pregnant." said the doctor after she had some vomiting sessions and no period since a month

It's as if those words brought some light of emotions in Y/n's eyes. She immediately looked at the lady doctor who stood there and sucked in some breath. Tears pooled in her eyes and for the first time in all these months she was covered with a variety of emotions.

Nervousness, happiness, anxiety and a lot more. 

She immediately chuckled in happiness as she cried happy tears. Taehyung who looked from the door was showing emotions he never felt. 
Shocked, surprised...admiration.

In his entire marriage with Y/n he never saw her smile let go of laugh. 
Y/n didn't feel happiness because she was practically raped all throughout thus getting pregnant. She was happy to finally have something whom she can love and get loved. All those months she grew so lonely she felt she could engage herself with the child. 

She would adore the child and spend all day dressing him/her up, kissing their cute cheeks and just...spending time with them. 
She was desperately grasping her humanity and it seemed like finally she could find some happiness as she would have other things to think about. 

However Taehyung didn't think that.
What he thought was she was happy. Happy to have his child. Happy to be his child's mother. 

Taehyung's dreams were filled with that few seconds of her cute little laugh. Every night he saw her face glowing and reflecting sunlight through the window of her room. Every night he remembered her laugh and felt a weird race of heart beat. 

It just increased as he saw her smile as she looked at her growing belly. He didn't talk much to her since the news of her pregnancy. He didn't rape her, didn't force her to do anything. All he did was stare and admire her growing happy state. 

As her belly grew her happiness grew. For her this child was a boon. In the dark marriage not only is she getting an escape, Taehyung also stopped bothering her. This child was no less than an angel for her. All day instead of having dry tears now she had paining wrinkles around her eyes as she laughed loudly joking around her baby. 

Taehyung had stalked her so well from afar that he would finish his work quickly just to look at her room cameras and hear her weird conversations with her baby. One day Jungkook almost had a heart attack seeing his boss with a soft smile on his face as he saw his wife rub her belly and yelp in happy surprise when the baby kicked. 

That day Taehyung couldn't contain his growing sudden obsession for his pregnant wife. All these months he stayed away watching her from afar and smiling to himself seeing her constantly happy. He needed to touch her, feel her and just have her near him. 

He left his office room and walked over to Y/n's room where she was sitting by the window and letting the wind from the open window play with her hair while her face was filled with a wide smile. He pushed open the door further catching her attention. 

Her body grew stiff as she quickly stood on her feet and saw Taehyung come closer to her with marching footsteps. She took a few steps back while covering her belly as her eyes grew wide. But he did something he never did or she expected. He engulfed her in a tight warm hug. 

"I love you." He gasped out shocking her as her face was pressed against his expensive coat. Her eyes blinked multiple times as she didn't know what to do. Taehyung smelled her neck and pressed a soft kiss as it was his time to shed tears of satisfaction of gratification. 

Y/n couldn't move as she felt her shoulders getting wet. Taehyung cried for the first time since his childhood. Both were happy for different reasons. However Y/n knew for whatever reason Taehyung liked her...this form was for sure better than his older abusive form. 
He pulled away and cupped her cheeks as he stared at her with loving eyes for the first time. "I love you." He said and Y/n could see a crazed yandere in him. 

She looked away wondering what caused this sudden change in him as he went back to hugging her. 
No wonder...
her child was too lucky for her.

HOPE YOU LOVED THIS PART OF THE STORY!~