Park Jimin #1

I sat there quiet as ever as Jimin watched TV. I looked down at one spot....finally the punishment session was over. I was broken. 2 months.....2 months were a torture.

He hit me, raped me, mentally manipulated me, threatened me etc.....Yes ETC! There are more.....but I don't have names for them. He locked me up all day as he went out, sometimes chaining me if I was way to vocal with my pain. I learnt to be quiet...I learnt to adjust with it. I learnt not to fight anymore. I was now a shell of the person I was before I dated Jimin. He took me with him after 6 months of relationship and for a year it was fine...he didn't hurt me physically......but then that one simple request I made, boiled his mind.

"Jimin, I want to meet my parents."

According to him, nobody was important in my life except him. He stormed on me, slapping me for the first time and guilt tripping me by saying how I hurt him by saying my parents are important than him... I tried to convince I just wanted to see them once but then he did it, he beat me up.....I cried all night as he slept peacefully on the bed.

I was done, I never expected him to raise his hand on me.....I ran away in the middle of the night.

What I didn't know was he had secret spies guarding the house, so obviously, they chased me. They woke up Jimin and had caught me red handed. And that's the day the torture began.

He was merciless. I was out of love and became emotionless. I realised that this is my life now. I don't want to face more trouble, so this is what I am now , an emotionless shell.

Back to present , Jimin noticed my quiet behaviour. That day I was finally out of that punishment room. Yet , what he thought didn't happen. I didn't even smile. Its been 1 hour. I didn't speak anything. Slowly he placed his hand on my bruised hand. I didn't even flinch. I was used to pain now.....too used.

"baby? you okay?" he asked concerned , I nodded looking at for a fraction of second and looking back down at the carpet.

" we are watching your favourite kdrama....what happened are you not enjoying?" he continued pestering me.

" I am happy" I lied....its not that I was sad....I just didn't feel anything.

Suddenly he slapped me and I fell down. I didn't flinch and stayed where I was. I was looking at the air as my hair fell on my face. "Baby, don't you know I hate liars! HOW DARE YOU LIE!" he picked me up and was about to hit me again when I just stared at him blankly , shocking him.

He softly dumped my body on the sofa. "B-baby! w-what have I done! FUCKING HELL!" he cursed hitting his head , I was still looking down. Suddenly he placed his hand softly on my chin raising it to make me see him. " Baby! smile!" I immediately smiled

A fake smile. it was an order.....I forgot how to smile naturally.

A tear left his eyes. " P-please! don't do this or I will beat you!" he warned me.

" I am doing what you want Jimin" I said short and blank . "NO! STOP THIS! SHOW ME EMOTIONS! NOW!" He yelled loudly making all the staff shake in horror.

" what emotion do you want me to show" I said softly

"ANGER! SHOW ME ANGER NOW!" he yelled at me.

" I hate you " I said on his face bluntly , widening his eyes. I could see the red in his eyes.

" WTF!" he said throwing me harshly on the floor . I sat up slowly dusting the dirt and looked up

" You told me to show anger, I did Jimin" I said blankly looking at him.  

"AHHHH! " he screamed in anger and left while I sat there unmoving.

-------

1 week later

Jimin.......he was soft again like he was first. He was romantic , soft and just like a perfect boyfriend he used to be. But I was still the same , the same broken and emotionless slave who followed his orders. I was now a robot.

" Baby~!" Jimin cooed as he kissed my ear softly . " Yes" I said in my usual blank tone

" do you wanna meet your parents?" He asked eagerly. He thought...maybe this will change me and I will return to the normal girl I was......but Jimin.....it is too late now. I have lost  interest in normal human beings....after all we are not normal. I am convinced....I was born to be enslaved by you, you toy me , and I am bound to follow you orders.

I softly shook my head and said 'no' making his smile drop.

"B-but why. Now that I am letting you meet them why are you not interested! I CHANGED MY DECISION FOR YOU!" he screamed shaking me.

" I changed for you too Jimin" I said widening his eyes as he slowly let go of my arms.

He thought if he changed and became the older Jimin I loved , I will also become the older innocent girl he loved but alas........he was so wrong.

He broke me, I didn't break him.