Yandere Taehyung profile

Taehyung is from a richer family than Jungkook's. Taehyung is a business man who is a workaholic. He didn't have time for affairs and love.

His parents who wanted an heir asked him to marry the girl of their choice and he agreed. 

He wasn't the type who had preferences. 

You were a normal young girl from a moderately rich family. You didn't want to marry. Its just that you were too young for marriage and very shy when you meet men. You had no lover. Your parents couldn't say no, moreover marrying Taehyung isn't a curse...right?

So you ran away. Away from your house. Away from this marriage. Away from your future man. 

Taehyung was very angry. How dare you? You were his possession! You were his the day his parents announced you guys marrying. He had not even seen you though. 

He sent his men who got you with dignity just like how Taehyung wanted. He would take it away anyways. 

He locked you up in his house until the marriage. It was 1 week. You saw no one, you spoke to no one, there was just good luxurious food 3 times a day. 

The day Taehyung opened the door for you , you smiled softly at the fact that finally you saw someone. 

But it all came crumbling down when you were dressed up as his bride. 

After your marriage he dragged you to his room pushing you on the bed scaring you.

He unbuttoned his shirt and unbuckled his pants as you scurried away from him, trying to escape from this predator. 

Throwing his shirt and pants away he strides towards you naked making you yelp. 

Pushing you against the wall he pushed his index and middle finger into your mouth forcefully. 

He forced your moments as he spoke "My parents want an heir, gonna pump all the cum in me inside you" 

You shake your head pushing his fingers out trying to push him away . Ofcourse he was stronger and kissed you hard. 

Ripping your dress angrily he pushed you down on the bed and sucked your breasts that bounced out of your bra. 

"NO!" You shouted pushing his head as hard as you could. He got very angry and pulled your shorts down and pushing his dick inside your virgin pussy. 

You let out a blood curling scream as the man above you pleasured himself. "Mine, Mine!" He growled like an animal. 

"PLEASE STOP!" You shout but he doesn't listen. 

And that's how you were raped...for the first time. 

He didn't beat you physically much like Jungkook, He believed in sexual punishments. Probably for the heir thing. 

He thinks of you as a property , more as a sex toy and a baby machine than a wife. 

He is the type that will get babies and teach them to check on you so you don't run away from him.

He will not be loving like Yandere Jungkook. He never actually loved you. 

But, 

He may fall for you. 

That will happen only after you show that you accept him. Truly.

His entire anger is because you ran away, you ran away rejecting him. You didn't accept him.

If you begin to show signs of affection like cooking for him , cuddling him to sleep , and of course not making him feel like a rapist. That means accepting his touches. That's when he goes soft. 

He may soften and start liking her like a wife and the mother of his future babies. 

He will even smile for her and hug her. 

He can become normal...if you make him feel normal.