Yandere Jimin #3

NOT REQUESTED~

"Noona." Jungkook called out to me while I was preparing some snacks for myself. "Yea?'' I called out monotonously. "I...I wanted to share something with you." Jungkook added. "Yea go ahead." I added looking at him. "I am being...bullied." He added. Now that got my attention. 

I looked at Jungkook shocked and saw his eyes water.  My eyes widened in shock as I stood up and gently held his hand to pull him to sit by my side. "What exactly happened?'' I asked him gently. 

"There is a senior...he...he beats me a lot. He is 2 years older...your batch." Jungkook added. My blood boiled hearing it and demanded him to show me the wounds. There were tons of bruises all purple and blue. My heart ached. Ever since we both have moved town, I studied in a co-ed school while Jungkook studied in an all boys school. 

I decided to visit the boys school along with Jungkook. "He is a college sports player. You will surely find him in the court in morning." Jungkook explained. "Then let's go there." I added. 
"It's him. His name is Jimin...Park Jimin." Jungkook pointed when we reached the court. 

Just then he looked over and smirked seeing Jungkook

Just then he looked over and smirked seeing Jungkook. He quickly threw the ball at us which I tried to catch to protect Jungkook. Sadly it hit my forearm and I winced. "Noona!" Jungkook yelped inspecting my hand. 

"Yo Kookie-sshi." Jimin teased as Jungkook looked at him in anger. 
"Who is this?" Jimin asked glaring at me. "His older sister, Short-sshi." I added in anger. "What did you just say!" Jimin yelled loudly in anger. "Don't scream you bastard! How dare you bully my brother!" I shouted back holding his top. "You are messing with the wrong person girl." Jimin spat on my face as he harshly held my hand and squeezed. I was not physically strong and felt pain on my upper palm yet didn't let go of his shirt at all.

"And you shouldn't mess with my brother." I added with a fiery look. "What will you do about that?" Jimin asked with a dirty smile. "You will see." 

With that I let go of his top but he didn't let go of my hand. "Let go." Jimin came closer to me and whispered, "Never"

My eyes widened with anger and I used more force to pull away. Jungkook finally came to rescue and helped me free myself. "You bastard." I spurted out before walking away with Jungkook to the school office. I placed my complaint against Jimin. Turned out he was bullying many people before also and was suspended n number of times. 

Thus this time was he was removed from the school. Jungkook was freed from him. But that's not  where this ends. The day he showed up in my classroom with a cap and hoodie was the day my heart truly sank. 

Believe it or not my encounter with Jimin has been one of my nightmares. I haven't met aggressive men like him so he scares the shit out of me. That day I was strong enough since I had to protect Jungkook. But I am shivering here right in front of him as I try to be strong when he repeats the words darkly. He had cornered me against the lockers. 

"Never ever will I let you go now. You are my prey, Ever since that day you belong to me."  

He has grown buff, stronger, scarier and somehow obsessed with me. 

I decided to tell the teachers about him and that was probably my worst decision. Jimin was suspended since he already had a weak school background. But at least I could keep an eye on him. 

Because he kidnapped Jungkook and threatened to kill him if I don't take Jungkook's place. He almost killed Jungkook but thankfully the police caught up to him and jailed him. 

3 years later now when he is released....

He has grown even more determined to make my life worse. 
He joined the Korean mafia and that's when he made me his target. Me and Jungkook now studied in our hometown after the high school incident but he followed us there as well.

"Gotcha!~" He added as he attacked me from behind one unsuspected night and grabbed me as he pulled me into the car.
I struggled and cried as he forced kisses on my lips and neck. 
"LEAVE US ALONE PLEASE!" I cried out when I realized it was Jimin.

Jimin placed his hand inside my pant making me scream louder.

"Never. YOU ARE MINE."