Kim Seok Jin #1

"It's simple. Just give me the code." The burly man spoke, aiming the pistol straight at you.

"Your guess is as good as mine, asshole." You retort, trying to buy as much time. Both you and the man were standing in front of the safe that Jin held preciously to his heart. Truly, he never told you the code because well, you never needed to know.

You couldn't scream out for Jin, or the man would kill you right there and then. Okay, Jin said to go for the wrist- but what if you're too weak? Are you going to be able to shoot him? You can't kill him- do you have to kill him? Your brain couldn't form a practical solution and the man was growing impatient.

The attacker cocks the gun, his stance becoming rigid. He's ready to shoot.

Without thinking, you lunge at the dude. Grabbing his wrist and using all your willpower to move the weapon towards the air. A gunshot rang throughout the office. Drywall from the ceiling dusted over both you and the attacker. You twist the man's arm just enough that he drops the gun.

You quickly grab the weapon, aiming it straight at his chest.

Do you shoot? Where do you shoot? The chest- no he'll die- but he tried killing you- but that means you'll be a murderer- but-

You broke out of your thoughts when your instincts took over you as you saw the man run at you, earning you to shoot him, not even looking where you had shot him.

The door slams open to a distraught Jin and his men behind him armed and ready. Your boyfriend runs over to you, embracing you into a tight hug, ignoring the man who seemed to be choking on his own blood on the floor.

"Jin- I shot him. I-I-I killed him." You sobbed through your words, letting go of the object that made you a murderer.

Jin holds your cheeks, making sure you were okay.

"Hey- no you didn't. Baby you didn't- look-" Jin reassures you, bending down to pick up the gun and shooting the struggling man on the floor. His body becoming limp.

"I killed him. I did. Look at me." He says, wiping your tears away. You do as he says, hiccuping as you try to keep your composure.

"I did it, not you. Okay?" He whispers into your neck. You nod incessantly, still trying to convince yourself. Jin's men shuffled around the room, trying to dispose of the body.

"You're okay. You're with me."He reassures once more, kissing your forehead.

For once you realize why Jin always had you hidden away and locked up from the world. He wanted you safe, and you love him for that.

What you don't know is that he had hired that man to come into the office to attack you. He didn't think you had it in you to shoot the man, but more trauma made you more vulnerable nonetheless which allowed Jin to pick up your pieces.

HEY GUYS THIS ONE IS ALSO NOT MY WORK. I don't k who this belongs to. But credits to them! HOPE U LIKED IT!