Yandere Taehyung #9

- This Taehyung AU goes back to the ancient era when Barbarians/fierce  were a thing. In this AU Taehyung is a Barbarian prince who along with the rest of bts leads a group of 200-300 men that loot villages as well as capture men to add to their army and women to breed and claim. Also since Barbarians don't exist in Korea I will choose older English (in conversations) to add more feel and authenticity. 

- Arriving in your village with marshal and swords, the men growled and screamed as they chased their victims. Being one of them you hid in under your bed hoping the men would leave after seeing it empty. Your parents were out of the city leaving you alone for a few days. 

- You knew running outside will quickly grab attention so you wanted the men to think the inhabitant of the house has already fled so they will leave you alone unknowingly.

- However your heart raced as you heard the door of your house being pushed down harshly as men entered. You quivered in fear yet kept as silent as possible. You could hear their footsteps, loud and clear. You house was pretty small so there were no real rooms. Just one big space. You could see 4 pair of legs scaring you

- You covered your mouth hoping they would leave. Mentally praying to the god of your worship helped until you felt your roof being pulled up. The bed in hand a strong disheveled man stared down at you. Probably standing at solid 5 foot 10 inch the man towered over you with a growl. 

"valiant effort harlot. (Great try bitch) " He murmured with malice. Harlot! How dare he-

"AH!" I screamed as he yanked me up and the other 3 men looked at with lust and lasciviousness

"Pray thee release me. (Let me go) " I tried begging but suddenly he pushed me away throwing me out of my own house. "Lay not thy hands upon her. (Don't touch her) " "But Jungkook!" He sharply said as he stopped the 3 men from pouncing on me. 

"She belongeth to the lord. She is lord's wench. (She is leader's bitch) " He added looking at them with disgust. I took this opportunity to try and run knowing there is no other choice left. 

However I crashed into a tall man around the height of the guy who was speaking. He quickly held me from falling and smirked. "Did no one hurt thee? (Did anyone hurt you?)" He asked. His voice was deep and smooth but his actions contrasted as he howled me over his shoulder and smacked my behind with strength unknown to me. 

"Ah! Lower me down!" I screamed pounding at his "Ah fair damsel (ah young woman) " He suddenly chuckled. 
"I have been smitten with thee since I first beheld thee by the river day before yesterday. What is thy name, my love? (I have been in love with you since day before yesterday when I saw you by the river. What's your name) " He asked as he began walking. 

I didn't bother answering as tears coated. I was surely going to be used to breed this man's seeds now. But I don't want to. I saw a large tree in front and the moment he passed I held onto the tree making him lose his grip. I quickly took advantage and ran. However I felt his presence before him falling down on me trapping and easily spraining my muscles.

"Test not mine limits, woman! If thou dost disobey me again, I shall mete out punishment upon thee. (Don't provoke me or I will punish you) " He growled biting my ear making me cry out. "I pray thee, release me. I do beseech thee. (Please let me go.)" I begged meekly but he turned me around and began chocking me. 

"Never, my dearest." he added and pressed his lips on mine. His actions and words are a lot calmer than other barbarians yet he is their lord. It's as if he is hiding his true strength behind his smiley and lax behavior. 

I closed my eyes as I felt him pick me up bridal style and began walking. Putting me stomach down on a huge horse he let out a raw and crude signal and sat on the horse riding off. I felt extremely uncomfortable being stomach down on the horse but had no means of complaining.