Yandere Jungkook profile

Jungkook is from a rich family and his father owns many companies.

However he is also into shady business.

He once saw you in your college and was smitten with you. He is very possessive. He knew he must keep his aggressive tendencies to bay.

He kept stalking you and continued to click pictures of you when you weren't aware of his presence.

When your parents were looking out for a suitable groom for you, he himself came and asked your hand for marriage claiming he saw you a month back.

However he has been seeing you for 7 years already. 

Your parents were overwhelmed and excited that such a great and rich guy is interested in you.

When you met him , you fell for him.

He is just so charismatic and handsome.

He was so soft and caring as well.

When you guys married he picked you up in his arms and carried you all the way to the bedroom where he made love to you...ofcource after taking permission.

It had been 2 months of bliss for you.

A caring husband and a big house.

However you were alone all the time after he left.

You noticed how he started locking the house before you leaving stating that there is are a lot of people outside who want to hurt you for money.

Well you believed because he made sense.

So one day you ask him "Jungkook, can I call my friends tomorrow?"

But you felt scared when you see the look on his face.

But he still asked "who who are there?"

"Its 2 girls and 1 guy" I responded but felt a slap on my face.

I looked shocked at him.

"How dare you think of bringing a guy! Do you love him? Do you have an affair with him? Why do you need a guy! Why do you need anyone! Why! When you have me! Am I not enough! " He shouted causing you to shake in fear.

"Jungkook please...I love you" you mumbled trying to calm him.

Since that moment your hell began.

He started to show a different side.

He was slowly getting more and more physically abusive.

You tried calling your parents but he took away your phone.

Life with him was miserable because good or bratty , he would still punish you.