Yandere Jimin MBTI Type

(Requested By @JiMInBiGbrAiN) BEFORE I GET AHEAD WITH THE MBTI I WANTED TO SHARE SOMETHING... #187 rank in Tag Jin out of 97.6K stories! OMG!!! I never thought it could happen!!!!!

So in my opinion yandere Jimin is a CNDS

60% C - Cruel  (40% Lenient)

So of course Jimin in a cruel man. He does abuse and scream at her. He isn't really lenient like some yanderes like Namjoon who doesn't hit his darling at all. Yet he isn't extremely abusive as Jungkook whom I could give a freaking 90% Cruel) 

80% Nasty punishments (20% usual punishments)

Have you read Yandere Jimin NSFW Alphabet? No? Whatchu doin here buddy. Go read that. That chapter explains why I give him a 80% on nasty and kinky punishments. Real life idol Jimin is also a cute flirty man. But yandere version worsens it. Man has taken sexual punishments to a diff level. 

75% Delusional (25% Aware) 

Yandere Jimin wants your world to revolve around him. Man thinks you only need him not even your parents. He thinks what he is doing is for your own good. He turns a blind eye to your cries. But that doesn't mean he isn't aware of your numbness when you break. Man loses it and tries to leave no stone unturned to turn you back to his original darling.

51% Slave (49% Worships you)

Like the above explanation, Jimin just wants you to pleasure him and look at him. However when he is in a good mood oh my gad, does he pleasure you right. He worships the ground you walk on when he is in the angel mood. Devil mood wins though since that happens slights more and he treats you like a slave asap. 

So how was this new concept of MBTI? Like I had said in the requests page this concept doesn't belong to me. It was inspired from a tumblr account but I tried to add some of my own elements not copy it exactly :)  Have a good day ahead and keep smiling!