Yandere Jimin Alphabet

So before we begin, I want to thank you all yet again for your love and support. I remember when I was unable to enter this account the amount of reads in this book was 13K. Still very high for me. That was 2 years ago. When I was able to excess this account 3 days back it was 69.7K which made me extremely happy that I decided to continue writing this book and now it's a whooping 72.8K. It's like a big big dream come true. 

My other books like Incest and mine only also reached such beautiful heights that I feel like crying as a proud creator of those stories. 

Back to the alphabet.

Affection: How do they show their love and affection? How intense would it get?

Yandere Jimin is like a complicated bipolar man. At times he just wants to care for his girl like she is his world and other times he just throws her around making her feel like his slave. He can get intense both positively and negatively.

Blood: How messy are they willing to get when it comes to their darling?

He won't be the one to kill for his darling. He has people to do it. However if his darling had a boyfriend before him that's Jimin's personal target.

Cruelty: How would they treat their darling once abducted? Would they mock them?

Heck yea. He is cruel. He loves to mock and laugh at his darling. Other times he is surprisingly polar opposite. He will come and gently cuddle into his darling while she suffers through shock of seeing cruel Jimin then soft Jimin all of the sudden.

Darling: Aside from abduction, would they do anything against their darling's will?

What does he not?

Danger level :
A FREAKING....6. Yes 6. Jimin is volatile but he doesn't hit his darling much. HOWEVER. he screams which can cause mini heart attacks. Have you heard his voice in CAUGHT IN A LIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. Yup that loud. 

Exposed: How much of their heart do they bare to their darling? How vulnerable are they when it comes to their darling?

Hmm.. It's a hard question. I would say 40%. Out of which 30% is exposed when he is mad and crazy self and 10% during his loving self since he wants to make it all about his darling.

Fight: How would they feel if their darling fought back?

If his darling fought when he was in a good mood he will forgive her once but if he was in a bad mood...well he attacks even before she fights.

Game: Is this a game to them? How much would they enjoy watching their darling try to escape?

Yes he does enjoy seeing his darling escape at times but that's only the first 2-3 times. After that he is annoyed. He does abuse her sometimes but he has other ways to deal with brats like her.

Hell: What would be their darling's worst experience with them?

One time Jimin had put her in a cold cell basement. For 13 hours in negative temperatures. It was too much for his fragile darling whose hands froze and bled as she bangs against the doors.

Ideals: What kind of future do they have in mind for/with their darling?

Jimin is the type to live in the present so he doesn't have any ideals or future ideas.

Jealousy: Do they get jealous? Do they lash out or find a way to cope?

A lot! He gets jealous of anything and everything that snatches his darling's attention from him.