Yandere Jungkook NSFW Alphabet

(BEFORE I BEGIN...

100 READS ON A CHAPTER WITHIN 3 HRS WTF! THANK U SO SO MUCH! I was planning on writing this after a few days but my lovelies moved me with all the love and support u gave on yandere Jungkook alphabet...so we go in a level deeper and darker. WITH NSFW!)

A = Aftercare (what they're like after sex)

Yandere Jungkook treasures sex very much. However only the penetration sex. He can force the makeout sessions against her will. Sex happens very very often before his yandere side took ahold, but lessened considerably later especially after he showed her his true nature. It happens when Jungkook manages to get her consent when he is horny or when his wife is horny which happens even rare since half of the time she is shit scared of him and fear is a turn off. However she also has sex with him mostly so she can have him at his most delicate mood. Since Jungkook treasures sex with his wife he doesn't abuse her at all during sex. Aftercare is filled with soft kisses and gentle words of praise. After all the beating he bestows on her, these moments are something is s/o craves for badly. Thus just for the comfort she initiates sex at times. In return she is pampered to death.

B = Body part (their favorite body part of theirs and also their partner's)

Jungkook LOVES his darling's breasts and stomach. They can be of any size honestly. He loves burying his face in between her boobs and cry against her stomach when he is frustrated. He is a sucker for her boobs though. He loves sucking on to them and teasing her nipples. He does force his mouth on her boobs often in the morning which scared her after he beat her the first time. When she tried to push him away in fear he scolds her so she lets him do her boobs out of fear. She is usually left with swollen and wet boobs.

On himself he likes his thick thighs. He often makes him darling sit on his muscular thighs and cuddle her. At times he jerks his thighs just to see her startled.

C = Cum (anything to do with cum, basically)

Inside her. EVERYTIME. ALMOST. He doesn't get her to blow him much. For some reason he doesn't like it and gets very squirmy. So he would rather stuff his dick into her pussy and cum inside.

D = Dirty secret (pretty self explanatory, a dirty secret of theirs)

He had known his wife when she was in college way before she even knew he existed. Jungkook is a huge stalker. He would stalk her and even watch her change. His darling usually had the curtains covered in her room, but whenever she forgot to close them, Jungkook would enjoy the little show. He would jerk off to that image at his mansion.

E = Experience (how experienced are they? do they know what they're doing?)

He has had his fair share of one night stands so he knows what he is doing.

F = Favorite position (this goes without saying)

Jungkook is pretty vanilla during sex. He likes the missionary position but whenever his darling initiates they do the face off position so he has her facing him while his face is stuffed into her soft boobs, mouthing at them.

G = Goofy (are they more serious in the moment? are they humorous? etc.)

NO! SEX IS NO JOKE TO HIM! he is very serious.

H = Hair (how well groomed are they? does the carpet match the drapes? etc.)

He is very well groomed. Jungkook is a very particular and neat man. The carpet matches the drapes and is clean.