Taehyung #2 (Part 2)

"C'mon!" V whined. "No!" Y/n yelled as she threw the glass of milk he got for her. "You are a creep! You exploited me yesterday. Today I will not let you take advantage of me! So get away before I slap you!" She screamed. 

V regretted not pushing his dick in yesterday. Today Y/n was furious. She would not let him come closer. 
However V was sure he can change that. Y/n was strong on the outside but even V knew she was petrified and scared. She just needed affection. 
So V pounced on her, hugging her tight yet comfortably and rolled over so she was on top of him. "STOP IT GET AWAY!" Y/n cried as she struggled against him trying to get rid of his hold. However V hugged her in such a way that her hands were grasped within his hold. His legs also trapped her and were above hers making her incapable of kicking or slapping him. 

"Shhh" V whispered kissing her ear softly. "I love you." He slurred as he exhaled against her ear making her yelp and turn her head away. He softly kissed her neck making her sob. "Let go." Her voice became soft as she cried. 

V held her wrists in one hand and slowly slithered down lifting her shirt up. Y/n gasped trying to pull away but V was stronger.  He softly placed her hand on her belly and shushed her yet again. 
"Get lost." Y/n cried as she thrashed. When her struggles tired her down she pocked at her navel and fingered the shallow hole. Y/n's breath hitched as she felt ticklish and tried to squirm.

Now she regretted throwing the milk. At least she would've been dazed and enjoy his touches physically. Now she was struggling and hating it all. 

Pulling away the finger, V's hand crawled inside the shirt and found her chest. Her nipples were perked with goosebumps. His finger began circling one of the perked nipples making her gasp at the tingly feeling. 

"D-Don't do this." Y/n sobbed softly. "You will love it trust me baby." V added nibbling on her ear making her breath fast. After playing around his finger went down and circled her navel this time. "Oh how bad I want to kiss you down there." V added making Y/n unwantedly wet. She didn't want V to find that so thrashed yet again. "Try all you want baby, Today is my day." V added and quickly pushed his hand below her pants and underwear all at once and gasped in shock. 

"Oh my- you are such a naughty baby. Enjoying this. I am so happy you love me too baby." "No! I-I am not enjoying!" Y/n added with a pained look. 

V felt bad for her yet wanted to continue. Pushing in his fingers into her wet cunt was not that difficult. However Y/n didn't like it and sobbed. "It's weird!" She cried when V tried shushing her.

Finally having prepped her enough, V realized Y/n's thrashing had reduced, her sobs had stopped and she quietly took what he gave her. He licked his lips realizing it's time to push in and have his share of fun. 

He rolled again pushing his darling onto her stomach and she let out a noise but knew fighting was futile. He turned her over to face him while he hovered over her with a lustful look. Pulling off her pants, V noticed Y/n had covered her face as if wanting to go into another world. 

V pumped his dick a few times before lining against her entrance making her gasp softly. She didn't even try protesting, knowing she can't stop him now. 
"I will always love you my darling. I will be gentle." He promised and slowly pushed in making her scrunch in discomfort and pain. 

"Just a little, I promise." He added as he pulled her hands apart and kissed her face and neck repeatedly. Y/n tried to pull away from his lips but he followed kissing her every second he got. 

After he came in her , she did too and panted softly. 
"It was awesome right." V asked. She cried shaking her head and pushing against his chest. 
"I will go now darling but I am going to pull you out of this bed to eat together. Once that's over-" He paused as he came near her ear, "I will eat you." He whispered with his sultry voice making her shiver in fear and disgust.