Yandere Jimin #4

THIS IS DIFFERENT AND NOT RELATED TO THE PREVIOUS YANDERE JIMINS! Requested by someone who wants to stay anonymous. 

YANDERE CHILDHOOD FRIEND JIMIN HEADCANNONS (soft and fluff) 

- SFW

- Yandere Jimin has been in love with you ever since you saved him from bullies. He was bullied by his classmates for being fat and chubby. While being a shy and loner individual yourself you befriend him and start playing separately with him. 

- Jimin was grateful for your help and fell in love with you. But was unable to confess. After studying for 4 years together you leave to study in another city for your father's job was transferred. 

- Jimin was distraught and remembered you a lot. He just wanted you back and became lonely again. However while he was miserable you were slowly getting friends. While initially they betrayed you and were fake friends but as you finished highschool you found better people and began to stay happy.

- However you didn't forget Jimin too. Maybe you didn't remember him constantly like he did but you surely knew him and had fond yet blurred childhood memories of him.

- In your college you found a group of girls who were your closest. You found true happiness with them. And then in you met another student who was one of the most handsomest men. Seeing you he suddenly came towards you and told you he was Jimin. You hugged him in happiness and he was shocked you remembered him. 

- While you were happy to meet your childhood friend, Jimin began to fantasize you. He became delusional thinking you also felt the same pain and remembered him intensely like he did. 

- He became your friend again and everyone could see his affections for you. Your friends encouraged both of you to confess and while you didn't harbour any feelings you were not opposed to dating him if he ever confessed. 

- Jimin finally found the courage and confessed to you to which you shyly accepted. 

- Everything went perfectly at first but then after 3 years of your college you went abroad with a friend to study your masters and left him again. You consoled him that you will return and talk about taking your relationship to the new step. 

- But Jimin was obsessed with you. He studied harder than ever and applied in the same college where you were studying. However he didn't get it. So he applied in a different college but it was in your city. Finally reaching your place again he eagerly waited to meet you. 

- When you met him again you were touched by his love for you and promised to marry him. 

- Spending 2 more years studying in the same city and meeting often you shared about him to your parents. However for being of a different ethnicity than you your father rejected your wedding with him. 

- Deeply upset yet not having the guts to marry against your father you tried breaking up with Jimin who begged and cried for your approval. 

- This awakened something in you and you begged your parents. You told them how far he went just to be with you. While your father was disappointed but seeing your determination and Jimin's love for you he agreed. 

- Jimin was his happiest when he married you. He thought of it to be the best day of his life. While he was very obsessed and possessive over you , he was more afriad of you hating or fearing him thus he always tried to win your heart with his love and emotions. After your wedding he spoiled you rotten and always let you lead him on. He just wanted you and your happiness. That's all. 

- While this Jimin can be jealous and possessive of you, he never hurts you. EVER. He is a very good man to his lover/wife.

- NSFW

- Jimin is sometimes a bottom and wants you to top him so he could always look up at you. He however is also very naughty and at times takes control and thrusts up making you moan or whimper in shock. 

- Jimin loved hugging you from behind since you get shocked and jumpy quiet often. He would then kiss the side of your neck from behind and began touching your soft body making you enjoy. This however mostly only stops at making out. 

- Jimin also enjoys blowjobs from you and shamelessly asks for them. If you say no he will mop around begging for 1. 100% OF the time you agree and roughly suck him for being bratty.  

- However don't think he is selfish. He will eat you out quiet often. 

- One thing Jimin will force on is belly raspberries. No one asks for them and so do you. But he just jumps on you randomly and gives you raspberries on your soft belly and navel while you laugh and cry pushing at his head. 

- 3 out of 10 times he just chuckles and stops there while laying his head on your belly. 7 out of 10 times he just goes down since you keep pushing him away after 10 minutes of kissing and blowing at your belly and pulls your pants and panties down and throws them away.  You are so tired of pushing and thrashing you just stay and breath harshly while he opens your legs and begins eating you out. 10 out of 10 times they lead to him pushing his dick inside your pussy after making you cum 2-3 times. 

- If you don't want him to come inside of you he will pull out and come on your belly. He then bends down and licks it off your belly making you giggle and moan. 

- At times when he gets morning wood he will rub against you until you wake up. If not he whispers and blows against your ear to wake you up. It then leads to you tiredly looking at him and allowing him to satisfy himself which he gladly accepts and is thankful of.