Yandere Kim Taehyung NSFW Alphabet

A = Aftercare (what they're like after sex)

He leaves his wife trembling on the bed for work. Aftercare is not there in Taehyung's dictionary. Maybe he will give her cloths if he is feeling slightly soft.

B = Body part (their favorite body part of theirs and also their partner's)

He loves his dick. It shows his wife her place. On her he doesn't really like anything. Maybe her pussy? Wait maybe it was the ass. ;) 

C = Cum (anything to do with cum, basically)

Inside her. On her face. In her mouth.

D = Dirty secret (pretty self explanatory, a dirty secret of theirs)

He has no dirty secrets. All are in open. To his wife.

E = Experience (how experienced are they? do they know what they're doing?)

He didn't have time to have sex before marriage so he and his wife were both virgins. However that's also the reason why he is so rough and nasty. He just never got it.

F = Favorite position (this goes without saying)

He loves the doggy style position so he can grab that booty as well as show her where she belongs and fucking her against the wall.

G = Goofy (are they more serious in the moment? are they humorous? etc.)

WHAT MAKES YOU THINK HE IS?

H = Hair (how well groomed are they? does the carpet match the drapes? etc.)

He doesn't shave sorry. He doesn't care about shaved pubes.

I = Intimacy (how are they during the moment? the romantic aspect)

What. Makes. You. Think. He. Is. He literally fucks her like a dog. After he falls for her he may be softer but still rough.

J = Jack off (masturbation headcanon)

He used to Jack off for release off pressure before marriage. After marriage he has his toy *cough* wife.

K = Kink (one or more of their kinks)

He likes biting between her thighs. ALOT. AND THEY HURT! Also loves period sex. Seeing her bloody sends blood rushing down there.

L = Location (favorite places to do the do)

Anywhere where he can humiliate her and have people see her but he also likes the soft sheets.

M = Motivation (what turns them on, gets them going)

Seeing her disobey.

N = No (something they wouldn't do, turn offs)

Honestly nothing...

O = Oral (preference in giving or receiving, skill, etc.)

He doesn't have any preference. He likes messy blowjobs and biting her pussy while eating her forcefully.

P = Pace (are they fast and rough? slow and sensual? etc.)

FAST AND ROUGH!

Q = Quickie (their opinions on quickies, how often, etc.)

HECK YEAAA. THEY HAPPEN VERY OFTEN.

R = Risk (are they game to experiment? do they take risks? etc.)

heck yea. He is up for any risk and defaming his wife.

S = Stamina (how many rounds can they go for? how long do they last?)

Although Taehyung sounds all MACHO and HORNY, He can only do 2 rounds max. Man has too much pressure on his head.  And stress is not good for the D.

T = Toys (do they own toys? do they use them? on a partner or themselves?)

On her. YES.

U = Unfair (how much they like to tease)

He doesn't tease...he tortures.

V = Volume (how loud they are, what sounds they make, etc.)

Deep grunts. DEEPER THAN THE OCEAN.

W = Wild card (a random headcanon for the character)

"Please have mercy Taehyung!" Y/n cried as she pushed against the tanned body. "NGHAAAA!" Taehyung gasped as he pushed himself straight inside her virgin pussy and became insane. "IT HURTS STOP!" Y/n cried as she tried kicking him off of her. Blood started trickling down her hole and Taehyung continued ramming her. That's how she was raped...for the first time.

X = X-ray (let's see what's going on under those clothes)

Taehyung has a normal dick. Asian and average. 5 Inches when soft and 6 inches when Aroused. He however is THICC.

Y = Yearning (how high is their sex drive?)

Everyday he rams into her.

Z = Zzz (how quickly they fall asleep afterwards)

He doesn't sleep. He leaves for work. He doesn't have time for sleeping a lot. Sometimes he does sleep beside her and places his hand on her thighs...this mostly happens after he likes her.