Not a chapter.

Guys. I feel very sad right now. A youtube content creator stole my Yandere Bts #Jungkook and made it a youtube oneshot. This is the video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1n5WbCs5OQ8 (The link is above)

Just read my #Jeon Jungkook 1 and check the video. She wrote it exact same!

I will accept that I wrote on the basis of an inspiration from a TV Show. But the writing and the lines belonged to me.

I wrote the shot in 25th September 2019 and she copied it almost word to word in 2020 December. Pls support me.

I also wrote this message on the comments

Okay...I don't have words to say. First of all, this is my content! This is a wattpad one-shot I wrote back in 2019 and you wrote it WORD TO WORD. Srsly changing a few words here and there and gaining 246k views from a stolen content?! Wow. Kudos to u. If you guys don't believe me, check my wattpad book BTS YANDERE ONE-SHOTS I wrote this on September 25 2019. I will accept the fact that this story was inspired from a Tv show but writing it word to word is srsly plagiarism. Had one of my readers not told me I wouldn't know. Btw I don't k who is Kookie chim cuz that's certainly not me. For those wondering why there is no part 2 I guess u k now. For those who don't believe me check out my one-shot and compare it!

https://www.wattpad.com/787929018-bts-yandere-one-shots-short-18%2B-jeon-jungkook-1

Pls the least u can do is either take down this work or give me credits! This is ridiculous!

But guess what?
She deleted those messages 4 times in a row.

Thus I reported her channel and that video. Pls help me by reporting her. I can't bear to see her/him getting views based on my work. Seeing those comments begging for a second part and praising that ff THAT BELONGS TO ME hurts me a lot. Oh how I wish to shout it to all her followers that she is a thief who stole MY CONTENT!

It's a desperate request.

Pls Report her channel and that video.

Special thanks to

And

UPDATE : I am so so happy guys. That video is now taken down by YouTube. I feel so happy❤ thanks to all the people who were commenting on that video telling her that the video was copied.